Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 8:56am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « RE:  They've started again! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   RE:  They've started again!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: RE:  They've started again!  (Read 477 times)
mdcheetah
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

txcheetah  
Email

RE:  They've started again!
« on: Jan 10th, 2003, 3:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I want to thank all of you for the "words of wisdom" that you've either put on the board or sent to me via email.  I was hoping that when I had the first attack two days ago, it was a fluke and it would go away by itself.  Well, it eventually did.....course pounding helped out quite a bit.  lol!  I have/will try the O2 again.  It worked the first time the demon reared it's ugly head and I'm sure it will work again.  Speak of the devil.....think I'll go and put something icy on my eye!!  Again, thank you and I hope my visit here will be short lived!!!  Pain free days my friends!!!  Peace! Cheesy  

that which does not kill us makes us stronger!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2003, 3:56pm by mdcheetah » IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

Re:  They've started again!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 9:26pm »

Glad you found us so helpful. Not everyone does so quickly. We like hearing this kind of thing.  

One thing:

I hope you continue to have success but stop in now and then. Many of us like to keep in touch.  

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 11th, 2003, 12:38am »

mdcheetah.....not sure if I said 'hi' to you yet......so wanted to say howdy and hope yer hangin in there.......Pam  Smiley
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12th, 2003, 10:09pm »

Welcome to the Weird World Wide Net of Cluster sufferers... Glad you found us... sorry you are suffering.  Keep us informed on what is working for you and what isnt and keep posting through and after... We need ya... there is strength in numbers and we are over 2000 strong... Believe and it will end... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss