Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 5:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sign off from Mom .. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sign off from Mom ..
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sign off from Mom ..  (Read 494 times)
DJ
CH.com Administrator
USA 

Got Sleep?

Sign off from Mom ..
« on: Jan 15th, 2003, 1:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I went back to sleep earlier and am just waking up.  Wow .. guess I must have needed that!!!  Just talked to DJ.  They will have him in a room as soon as one becomes available.  Sounds like his throat is a little sore.  Must be a result of those tubes they love to use in the O.R. .. otherwise, he sounds wonderful.  He's not so concerned when I get to the hospital, but can't wait to get his computer and cell phone.  Hasn't anyone told him yet he cannot use it in the hospital!?!   Wink  This will be my last post.  I'll let DJ take it from here.  Hugs and love to all .. Mom  Kiss
     P.S.  Elaine..forgive me. I tried to call you after surgery last night, but could not get the number I had to work.
IP Logged

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present)

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
jonny

Email

Re: Sign off from Mom ..
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 2:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You did great with the updates, Mom.....and thanks for the voice mail, you sounded so happy it was over.

F*****EH!!!...MOM ;D

.....................jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
Elaine

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15th, 2003, 4:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

iTS oK Linda I am just glad DJ is ok and glad your OK!!!
I am sorry I did not get to talk to you. I have moved and my number has changed. I will make sure you have it in the future.
You take care you wonderful lady. Hey give DJ a kiss for me Please.
Elaine
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 10:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

;D ;D You need to make him stop worrying about us and let us worry about him for once.!
  You must be about 15 feet Tall with Pride, you have raised a wonderful person in DJ and he has enabled things to happen that never would have ,except for his intervention that altered fate! I waited 30 years to meet anyone else in the world that had anything similar to what I suffered from and your son, Well he is just a miracle!  That's the only way I can state it in the smallest way possible, I owe him a whole lot and i am glad he is doing good so I will have a chance to repay a small portion of my Debt.  
     So Ms. Linda, when you get close to him next time I would really appreciate it if you just smother him with kisses, and every other one can be from me! and I think the others could be almost any name plucked out of the air, and it would fit someone that owes him too!
  Thank You Sweet Mother! Now the rest of this is for DJ's eyes only so you might want to close the message now!  Love Ya! Pappy

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss