Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 3:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Visited DJ today... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Visited DJ today...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Visited DJ today...  (Read 388 times)
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Visited DJ today...
« on: Jan 16th, 2003, 12:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Met up with SFChris at Stanford today.  I was actually there to check up on Sandy (the lung transplant recipient... she's doing very very well...fookin miracle.)

We saw DJ, and I have to say in all honesty, the faker looks way too healthy to be in the hospital.  I mean, we all need attention now and then, but this is re-fookin-diculous.  And I guess DJ's mom was a pre-teen pregnancy because she looks like she could be his wife...

Wink

And I can't belive I finally met another clusterhead (two in fact).  First time in my life.  We are some tough SOB's.  I'm glad the planet has us around to guide the other wimps around.

DJ is one cool MF.  Glad I got to meet him.

-Fu
IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

Re: Visited DJ today...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16th, 2003, 11:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm very suspicious that this whole surgery "thing" is just a cover in order to meet cute nurses!  Grin

Did the zipper on his head even look real or was it more like something you could buy at a costume store???  Grin
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss