Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 13th, 2024, 5:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « o2 ? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   o2 ?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: o2 ?  (Read 384 times)
Tim_w
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Finer than frogs hair!

Email

o2 ?
« on: Jan 22nd, 2003, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just one (?) Is there anyone else,other than me that 02 dosen't work for them?
   o2 dosen't work and Imatrex dosen't work any more.
  The only thing that helps is 720mg and Maxalt, But you can only get 72 Maxalt pills for 90 days, Max 3 a day 6 aweek, not enought for 8 to 10 peeks a day up to 12 on bad day! Angry Thanks for your input  Tim_w / aka Happy Pappy ;D     ???
IP Logged

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote) YES There is life out There (Thank you to my new suporters)
They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: o2 ?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2003, 6:33pm »

Oxygen worked for about 1 1/2 years for me.  Then it quit working and hasn't worked since.  

My dr for many years perscribed me percacet and stadol ns to take when I couldn't take imitrix because I ran out.  That way I had full coverage for all my ha. Now keep in mind the narcotics didn't abort the ha but it dulled the pain down enough to wear I could keep from killing myself or going to the ER.  Just a thought.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22nd, 2003, 6:34pm »

been using 02 for ayear and a half (thanks to this board) and it hasn't let me down. are you using it the right way? for me any less than 15lpm (for at least 10 mins just doesn't do the trick) trex also hasn't let me down. good luck to ya!                                      ..........2late
IP Logged
totka
New Board Old Timer
Hungary 

Atsuko

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:00am »

I started to use O2 today. Actually three times from 2 am to 9 am. My first kip6 went away in 5 minutes but others exended (is it a right word?) during O2 from kip 6 to 10 in 10 minutes. It isn't work for me. But half of Imigran injection helped. My 'steroid tour' starts tomorrow  Undecided with an infusion like your Prednisone.
IP Logged

I have two enemies, cluster headache and English grammar.
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 23rd, 2003, 3:46pm »

I've only been using the O2 since July, but so far so good, although it only aborts about 60% of the headaches.  I can't use any of the other abortives available so when the O2 doesn't work, I am left with narcotics to take the edge off so I don't put my head under a moving vehicle.

Here's hoping that Feb 3rd at Walter Reed Army Medical Center will find me a combo of preventatives and abortives that a) won't kill me and b) WORKS

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss