Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 1:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Just gotta love them insurance creeps »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Just gotta love them insurance creeps
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Just gotta love them insurance creeps  (Read 350 times)
forgetfulnot

Email

Just gotta love them insurance creeps
« on: Dec 4th, 2003, 8:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Insurance/Insureyourhealth/P41966.as p

I think depression is coming on.

Lee.....
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Just gotta love them insurance creeps
« Reply #1 on: Dec 4th, 2003, 11:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dam....that explains a few things here. Brad's shop is changeing insurence 'again'...it's a small shop and they are haveing trouble with insurence.....it keeps goin up after a couple years BIG time but is already sky high as it is for them. They jus got notice it's goin up 20%. Now I see what the problem is......medical history.......oh crap......ours has escalated out of hand. Shit......maybe we should all jus do a mass suicide.......this sucks !!!!! Insurence is gonna ruin this country ! Pam that's part of the medical history problem by insurer's terms
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2003, 11:51pm by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

thomas

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 8:52am »

Hey and lets not forget our "wonderful" pre-existing condition.
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 10:44am »

on Dec 4th, 2003, 11:19pm, cootie wrote:
Dam....that explains a few things here. Brad's shop is changeing insurence 'again'...it's a small shop and they are haveing trouble with insurence.....it keeps goin up after a couple years BIG time but is already sky high as it is for them. They jus got notice it's goin up 20%. Now I see what the problem is......medical history.......oh crap......ours has escalated out of hand. Shit......maybe we should all jus do a mass suicide.......this sucks !!!!! Insurence is gonna ruin this country ! Pam that's part of the medical history problem by insurer's terms

My husband company's insurance is going up 20% also.  What pisses me off is that besides the insurance premium going up, so is the copayment and the deductible for any hospital care.  
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 11:01am »

SHIT!!!!  Don't EVEN get me started with this subject.  Creeps is too good a term for them.  I'm thinking of moving in with Margi or even Ueli  or Svenn.  

Dealing with these piranas makes me want to head for the Zoloft.  

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Madame_DeFarge

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 11:06am »

........which reminds me of they guy who broke his toe at work and his claim was denied because the fact that he had a toe was considered a pre-existing condition.
IP Logged
Rick_K
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 3:19pm »

This is one subject that does piss me off.  I'm self employed and must buy my own insurance.  I fell like I'm funding a small country with what I pay.  Can't go shopping for insurance because if I could get insured with another company there is that wonderful pre-existing shit and I wouldn't be covered for shit.  The only thing I can do now is every time they raise rates, it happens at least once a year, I will raise my deductable.

Fuckin' insurance ass holes, lets poke their eyes out!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2003, 3:21pm by Rick_K » IP Logged

episodic since 1969........damn
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 3:37pm »

Wow.  That is horrible.   I'm screwed!!!

Hope my husband doesn't divorce me anytime soon, and doesn't lose his job!

I am sick of just paying co-payments here, there and everywhere.  Guess I should be happy I have insurance at all.

Feeling very grateful at the moment...Little Deb
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 5th, 2003, 7:18pm »

I'm with ya guys.   Angry

I probably only have insurance because the plan is through The Chamber of Commerce and they had some idea that I was an employer. It just happened to be a damn good plan at the time. It's a Community Blue thing. Certainly epilepsy is a pre-existing condition. I've gotten them to come around on two small denials anyway. Big deal.  

Something like 6 months ago, they decided that my Lamictal was too expensive for them to cover so they cut their part of the co-pay to almost nothing. The bastards. I was just about to write another letter but it looks like someone beat me to it. It's back. I'm not the only epileptic who would have big trouble paying for his drugs. Some nasty stuff out there.  

Gee, you don't suppose their raising the insurance premium about $150 a quarter had anything to do with their coming around, do you?   Shocked Angry  It's getting pretty close for me kids. Medical insurance is now my largest single expense.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss