Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 5:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Update »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Update  (Read 249 times)
jadedgazer
New Board Veteran
USA 

This isn't life threatening, just life altering

jadedgazer  

Update
« on: Dec 6th, 2003, 7:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

First, I want to thank all of you for your support and prayers! You guys are amazing!

Mike is recovering wonderfully! In fact, he has been a pain in my derriere! Doesn't mind me worth a flip! LOL Harldy any swelling and very little pain. They took out all of the teeth, top and bottom on the right side this time around. Next week they take the left side. His MS is staying at bay too. Thank you for the prayers!

I am feeling better too. The rash has faded considerably. I think I have a little bug and I fought off a migraine yesterday, but only had one CH yesterday. Migraines are a cakewalk comparativley. I think I am just having little reactions when I adjust my dosage on my Lamictal. According to the PDR, that can happen. I have a call in to my Neuro and waiting to hear back from him. (Just for peace of mind)

Mike and I both want to thank you so much for your prayers and support these last few days, as they have been rather stressful ones for us.  Kiss Here's to PFDAN to you all!

Jackie
IP Logged

Jackie S.
hootchdom
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: Dec 6th, 2003, 8:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Jackie,

Lighting a candlel and sending another one up today just for good measure.

On a side note, I stopped feeling this week, emotionally that is, went and saw my shrink yesterday and she said it was from all the pain I have been in and it was a natural reaction. Weirdest thing happened last night about 10:00 I’m just sitting there and a tear starts rolling out of my eye for no reason, and another and I just start crying. Haven’t cried in I don’t know how long.  

In fact I’ve got a tear coming out of my eye just reading your post that you and your hubby are doing better. Thanks for sharing you pain and joy with us and reminding me that I can still feel.

Pain free days,
Hootchdom  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss