Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 8:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank you for replying to continuing ch »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thank you for replying to continuing ch
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank you for replying to continuing ch  (Read 234 times)
victoriafb
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Thank you for replying to continuing ch
« on: Dec 9th, 2003, 9:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I thank you all for you support. I am taking Imitrex spray when the Ch comes on. Last night it was dull in waves all through the night. I am foggy this morning. I am also on a new to me medicine. A seizure med called Topomax. I started it on Sunday. I finished up a series of steroids on Saturday, and started the Topomax next. I think that maybe the reason that the CH wasn't as painful was because of the meds, who knows. All any of us can do is try different things. I haven't tried the oxygen. I will call my DR. about that if this continues on.
This is my 4th sesion with clusters since 1994, so I really know what to expect. For any of us, knowing what to expect doesn't make it any easier does it?
As for work, the best thing to do is see a DR. and get written out. I have tried to work in the past with clusters, however I don't think the employer really appreciates it anyway, so take care of yourself. You are number one. You have to take care of yourself. My health is more important to me right now than the job. This series will eventually end and with G-d's help I will be stronger for it.
To all take care and thank you!
IP Logged

Vicki Carter
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss