Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 9th, 2024, 3:40am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Rugrats are real! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Rugrats are real!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rugrats are real!  (Read 422 times)
Paigelle

Email

Rugrats are real!
« on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Just thought everyone needed to laugh, so I thought I would share with you all what just happened.

It was far to quiet in my house, so I went to look for my 3 yr old son.  He was naked, standing on my bed, and peeing in my clothes hamper!  

Just wanted to share. Sorry if it is graphic!
IP Logged
Miklos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Rugrats are real!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just be glad it was not down a floor furnace grate. At least you can wash your clothes.
IP Logged

Don't be offended by my frank analysis. Think of it as personality dialysis.
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:18pm »

I walked out of the room once, the kitchen, only to  come back 2 seconds later and find that my 2 yr old daughter had taken off all her clothes, and diaper, crawled up on the kitchen table, and proceeded to help herself to a bunch of fresh strawberries in a squatting position.  Then of course, she went pee-pee right there on the table, while still enjoying every juicy bite of her strawberry.  I have great photos!  I will show them to her boyfriends one day!!LOL

IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

161860987 161860987   kirk_jones511   krkevrtt
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:43pm »

You have a real cruel streak in you Deb Cheesy

TTFN
IP Logged

Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:49pm »

Kirk!  Why would you say such a thing??! Huh
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 3:51pm »

I am very happy he wasn't in the middle of the kitchen table.  We are working on potty training and I guess he thought the clothes hamper was close enough.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 4:22pm »

One of the advantages of being a boy is you can pee in any direction. Peeing from the bed to the hamper is a great accomplishment for a 3 year old. Be proud mom  Grin
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Cluster_head
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 4:37pm »

This thread reminds me of when we were potty training my son.  

We would take his diaper off and let him run around naked so we could catch him in the act and direct him to the bathroom.  I guess he must have slipped out of sight one evening,  because as I was walking through the hall I had this strange feeling.  Asked my wife why a ripe banana was left on the floor.  Turned on the light....oops,  my mistake....that's no banana Shocked  

Grin
IP Logged

Tim

Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 4:42pm »

oh, now that is nasty.............. nono
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 4:51pm »

I hate potty training!  I have decided he is going to out grow pull ups and have to wear Depends!
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 6:27pm »

If anyone understands the reference, my 4 year old when potty training woke up early and was bored so did an 'H block protest' with the contents of his nappy all over his cot, wall and window.

Enjoyed clearing that one up!
IP Logged
thomas

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 6:45pm »

Kid sounds like me growing up.  laugh
IP Logged
athos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Reality is for those who lack imagination!

athos_3d   Athos3d
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:04pm »

I remember when I was a young teenager living on a farm, the neighbor kids and I were mending fences....  There was an electric fen running on the inside of one particular fence....

Neighbor older  boy tells neighbor younger brother to pee on the wire.

Now see look of pain on that poor kids face, was definately at the time, and even now, very funny..  but I did feel bad....

The electricity traveled straight up into his bladder...
A real eye opener.  He alot more respect for electricity after that.
IP Logged

http://www.XdUP.com
Find Your Value For X
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:13pm »

OH! Shocked

That is SO cruel!

Just like a big brother though.
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:34pm »

sounds like a day at my house...one of my daycare kids was missing in action so I opened up the bathroom door. I was very surprised to find that he had my lipstick all over  his face, and on his penis, bum crack and all over the bathroom... the clincher was that I had to praise him for poopin in the toilet and scold him for getting into my lipstick that was very expensive and had to be thrown away............forgot to tell his mom and she said OH by the way why was there lipstick all over Conrads underpants......... sounds like a tale for Department of Social Services... thank God she knew me very very well............ ree
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:34pm by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:51pm »

So how do I get this kid potty trained?  I am going to go damn nuts.  Any advice would be appreciated!
IP Logged
CathiP

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 7:59pm »

smartass2 Undecided

I GIVE UP!!!
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 8:07pm »

OK here is a great way to get him to go pee in the toilet... You throw a cheerio or a piece of toilet paper in there and tell him to pee on it and try to sink it... or you can buy him cool underwear with super heroes, or Sponge Bob (what ever he is into) on them and tell him "You dont want to pee on Sponge Bob"  I potty train kids for a living remember... If it isnt working out don't torture yourself, as long as he isn't wearing diapers to kindergarten, you've done a great job... Some kids train themselves, some torture you by using it against you every time you scold them... Its more like you have to train yourself.  He will get it and be so proud when he does............ If he doesn't well then you will have to buy new carpeting, new furniture, new clothes, etc etc...good luck    Love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 12:09am »

I didn't know you did day care stuff Ree.....wow that's a job !!! Wish I could potty train my dogs and pups......ya know....usein a toilet ! (dog kennel) Sure would be less work for me......or how come we don't train kids ta use newspaers or wee-wee pads or go out a dog door into a pen run Pam  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

pubgirl

Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 5:56am »

I think the trouble is modern disposable nappies are still comfortable when they're full of piss!
In 'the old days' when the kid was sitting in sopping wet terry towelling, there was a real incentive to get dry. I also think boys are lazier about training.

My little boy became dry when he was ready despite all my best attempts. He just decided in his own time that he didn't want the pull-ups or night time nappies and wanted to wear 'big boys pants' and he had special pants he hated to ruin (Ree's idea about favourite character pants worked for us too (Buzz Lightyear ones). There weren't many accidents at all then, just the usual ones when he was too engrossed in what he was doing and forgot to go.

Now who has a good tip for making him wipe his bum, flush the loo and wash his hands!
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #20 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 7:52am »

Thanks everybody!  I can get him to pee, but poop (gross) is a different story.  I just know he is going to be 21 and wearing pull ups!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss