Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 11:44pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « You know who you are! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   You know who you are!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: You know who you are!  (Read 479 times)
Elaine

Email

You know who you are!
« on: Dec 11th, 2003, 9:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I will be 50 soon and in my life time I have made a lot of friends. Untill a met a few people here I did not know what a true friend was. I know this as well I breath there are a few of you that if I called you and said I need you. I need your help, prayers, and if I said I need you to come here, if it was in their power they would be here in a flash.
CH.com not only gave me what I needed to fight clusters but some of the best friendships I ever had.
You guys know who you are. I want you to know if you ever need me I will be there. Never dought that.
I got to go and put some meat in my freezer Wink
Love  
Elaine
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

Re: You know who you are!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 9:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

..E ... is your mailbox on the left or the right side of the road?

and can i SEE the house from the road?....  

(i'm on the left after ya turn by the school... FWIW)

..are you callin' in a HELP-STRIKE? ....' because if you ARE:  

HELP IS ON THE WAY!

ya hear me?...  

abrazos,   ...notfer
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
stevegeebe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 9:49pm »

Them's some people... huh Elaine?

You too.

Steve G
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 10:20pm »

Quote:
I got to go and put some meat in my freezer
'

I got tired of that.

I filed for divorce.
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11th, 2003, 11:06pm »

Someone asked a while ago...where would we be without this board?  Is the reason I have clusterheadaches was to MEET all of you great people??

I ponder that...

I'm not a social person, in person.  I really don't have any best friends.  I don't go do anything with anyone on the weekends...except for Kaleb, and he's turning into a teenager and he's a totally different person now.

You guys ARE my best friends.  You guys are the people I spend my time with.  I consider this as much "quality time" as I do in physical form.

I feel I know the inside and outside of a lot of you...and I'm not sure I could feel that if I just knew you in person...and not online.

Just some random thoughts,
damn I do love this family!!!!
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 1:46am »

Elaine, you stock that thing honey.

And after meeting with Tracey and Steve today, I can appreciate what you're saying Mast.

MAN Saturday is gonna suck in the end....when I gotta leave!!

EDNA
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 2:29am »

Wow, Michelle.   That's probably the most emotional post you've ever written, and we all love you too.

Elaine if that WAS a plea for help, please say the word.  Everyone who knows you, will be there.  There will be someone there to hold your hand....make you laugh,  get you up OFF the floor,  hand you a shot,   let you know how important you are.....etc.

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
ave
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

She is beside herself; her favourite position

« Reply #7 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 5:57am »

Need anything, Lady E?

Cause I can always send my vibes; they know the way across the Atlantic pretty well by now. Or I could  see if I can get Michelle to trudge up to your door with a bunch of flowers. lol.

50, hmmmm?
Those were the days when I was young - so enjoy them, lady...
IP Logged

There is a break in reality. Do not adjust your mind.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 8:46am »

When I met Elaine already armed with the friendship of about three years worth of tears, laughs and just your typical girlfriend stuff.  I litterally went to that convention thinking I have to meet Elaine.  She had been really sick and I found myself wondering "could she make it through another year?" Well, the hug was worth the trip and I found myself talking to her for what seemed like hours on end.  Dave sat with his mouth hung open at how comfortable we were. But, we already knew each other and just sealed it with the hug of friendship... Elaine is eloquent.  She has these great red velvent pajamas and she is very comfortable in her own skin.  There were times she would slip off by herself to collect some alone time and I respect someone with such independance.  
 I can't believe you are 50 lady... 50 looks good on you.
If you ever need me for anything I will try with all of my might to collect the funds to get there... I would even fly for you!!!  LOVE YOU LADY...............REE
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2003, 8:51am by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 8:50am »

Now Mast, she is just cool, that is my best descriptive word for her.  She is so little and funny.  She says she isn't very social, but I found myself everywhere that she was the whole time at the convention.  She is someone really fun to hang out with and she is also really smart.  I can't wait to see her again............... and I feel the same about you too Shelly... If you ever needed me I would conger up the will to fly alllllllllllllllllllll that way to get to you........... love ya ree

IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 9:06am »

I have decided that we all have these CH for a reason and that was to find each other.  You guys are the best!  I don't know what I would do without you all now that I have found you.
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 10:21am »

There's a silent truth that I learned at the convention with my roomies.  There are people in this world that will reach out to touch you and help you, and then there are people that become a part of you.  My roomies have become as much a part of me as my own flesh and blood.

These people are the most caring, understanding, supportive people in the entire world.  In all my years (not that many of em Wink) I have never encountered more honest sincere people.

My best friends in the world come from here.  There's not one of my roomies that I couldn't call on for help, or that couldn't call on me.

There are no words to describe the love and friendship.  To show it in small ways always seems inadequate.  I hope all my friends here know just how much they mean to me.  

If I win the lottery there will be a central home for every cluster head to come to.

In pain, in friendship, in laughter, and in love, Merry Christmas to my family Smiley

Cat

IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Elaine

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 10:21am »

No It is not a plea for help. Its just a note to say the best friends I ever made in my life I made here. You guys were with me when I was very sick. You guys are here with me no matter what.  This last year I been doing real good. Life is good for me. I just like to tell people I care even when I am doing good ! Hell I am up to 120 lbs Smiley in a size 8 some of ya'll met me when I did not even weigh 90 lbs. I think it was Hub that use to say I had to run around in the shower to get wet.  I am happy 2003 has been a good year for me.
IP Logged
Elaine

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 10:22am »

Edna did anyone take pictures???
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 10:24am »

Hey Ave, send me a ticket to Elaines and I'll be there with flowers in a heartbeat, LOL!!

And Ree...the reason you were always with ME at the convention was cause I was following YOU around Smiley

I save all year long so I can be "social" with my family Smiley

Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 10:41am »

on Dec 11th, 2003, 9:22pm, Elaine wrote:

Love  
Elaine

Is that what you call it when you turn 50?
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 11:46am »

Hey E..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

After three days of partying in New Orleans, I'm just going to say ditto to what Mast and Cat said.  They said it much more eloquently than this alcohol soaked and sleep deprived head of mine could.  Glad you were smiling and laughing E, made me smile to hear it.  Merry Christmas sweetie.... Kiss

btw: Yes E, I took some pictures yesterday, posted one of Edna and Steve in the New Orleans thread.  More to come tomorrow when everyone gets here.
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 4:37pm »

Glad you are O.K. Elaine and you don't need us all converging down on you.  Don't think your house would hold all of your friends.  Buddy might be a little tiny bit miffed too.

I have friends that I have made over the years too, but none like that of those here.  If any of you have the chance of meeting another cluster-head, I urge you to do it.    

LindaH

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #18 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 5:02pm »

on Dec 11th, 2003, 9:22pm, Elaine wrote:

Love  
Elaine

When times get rough I just slam my meat in the freezer and the urge usually passes.

Have a great weekend E.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 12th, 2003, 5:28pm »

In tears here, you all are so beautifully spirited and spoken!  I can't wait to meet everyone in  Nashville (really really pushing to make it!)
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss