Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 1:37am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « To Elaine with love »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   To Elaine with love
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: To Elaine with love  (Read 339 times)
Ann
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Annage

Email

To Elaine with love
« on: Dec 13th, 2003, 10:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I came home last night after a rough Friday with my  teenagers from hell charming students  to find an air mail envelop.  Ever curious and always up to opening mail that doesn't include a return envelop...I ripped it open.  What did I find?

A cute lace snowflake that looks great in my tree and a wonderful christmas card.!!   Kiss

Thanks Elaine for putting a smile on this old tired and hurting broad's face.  It sure helped!

big hugs
Ann
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: To Elaine with love
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2003, 10:23am »

Elaine was also my secret santa this year... she is a smile restorer for sure.........love ya E... Merry Christmas to you too Ann....ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Elaine

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13th, 2003, 6:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Oh Ann I know those kind of days, I hate to tell ya but mine are in their 20's and I feel that way LMAO!
I am glad you like it, I been working on those snowflakes all year LOL  ! I miss ya lady.

Merry Christmas to you and Ree!

Love ya'll
IP Logged
Mikey
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Rock till ya Drop and DON'T mess with the FAM!!!!!

MGuitarM
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 13th, 2003, 6:25pm »

I'm enjoying my Elaine and Buddy present as well!!

It is beautiful!!!!!!  It will be an ornament on my tree from now on!!

Thank you guys, that was so sweet of you!!!! It sure put a BIG smile on my face.....I needed that!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys,  Mikey,  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2003, 6:43pm by Mikey » IP Logged

I love to ROCK very HARD!!!

CHRONIC and going crazy!! Want to come too?

Hope for PFDAN, peace and safety to you all!!
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14th, 2003, 3:21pm »

I have experienced a kindness, warmth and caring from all the folks here in the cluster family that still boggles my mind.  Never before have I encountered such generous loving people.  But Elaine, she stands above all in my book.  She is truly an angel on earth.  She gives and gives and gives....and when she does ask for something ... it's for someone else.

I love you dearly Elaine, and I know that the good you do in this world will come back for you 10 fold.

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14th, 2003, 3:41pm »

DAMN CAT!!
Yer makin me cry.  First the santa story and NOW THIS!!

Elaine is a walking Angel, that's fer sure!  She'll deny, deny, deny...but WE know the truth!

And agree on the point that everyone here are the most "GIVING" people I've ever met.

Love you all,
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Elaine

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 14th, 2003, 6:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

OK Michelle are you shrooming LOL? My Buddy and my Children would all tell you I am no walking angel  Roll Eyes
I am far from that.
There are so many people here who have given to me, support, frinedship, the right to vent, the right to cry and they have filled many of my days with laughter. I been here since 1999 and these years where hard and hundreds of people have been here for me through the good and the bad. I feel like you guys are walking angels.
You angels have gotten me to the doctors I need to go to, you have made it possiable for me to be at the last two conventions. Every room in my house is full of things from a clusterhead or a supporter. This year has been good for me I just wanted to give back to people who have done for me. Wenesday, Cluster Santas struck again. A few clusterheads got together and they sent me a gift. It was beautiful and it was a gift from their heart. I can say this at the next convention I am going to be doing a lot of hugging and kissing. To me you guys are part of the reason I am here today. My Family and you guys never let me give up. I hope I can give back what has been given to me, I hope I can pass on the good.
No I am not a walking angle just wanting to give back.
Now if I can find out who gave me this damn cold I would give it back to them LOL!

The spirit of Chrismas seems to live on ch.com all year round. This place is wonderful!
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2003, 6:36pm by Elaine » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss