Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 9:53pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Good Morning & Xmas spirit »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Good Morning & Xmas spirit
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Good Morning & Xmas spirit  (Read 588 times)
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

Good Morning & Xmas spirit
« on: Dec 15th, 2003, 12:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To all you 'clusterbuddies'.  I haven't said hello in many a day, wishing you a great monday morning PFDaN's all around the World

Just wanted to say, you have all given me a touch of the Xmas spirit; not having had much of it this year, I want to tell you what you mean to me:  

Elaine, thank you ..  You are one giving lady, and I don't just mean the package you sent.  You remind me of my great aunt Anna, tough but soft in the middle.  Merry days to you Buddy, JD & your familyhug

Jackie, you didn’t think twice about helping when I needed you.  I hope you and Blake are finally having an easier time of it and able to enjoy the holidays.  

Deej : You.  Your heart is so big and open.  I just know I can't say the right words here, but.. you are one special person. I have learned so much.  Some days I recall “no tears”cuz I know I can be a big baby and it reminds me to let it roll when things seem like a catastrophe.  Recalling fun times too always makes me smile.  I hope this Christmas and the New Year brings you all the love, happiness and anything your big heart desires, you damn well deserve to have it all.  

Suzy, my buddy, my pal, my laughing partner.   clown I am so happy for you and I wish you much love and happiness, the same you always bring to me.  You make me laugh at the best and worst times, and you have never let me down as a friend.  I love you very much, and I hope I have been able to reciprocate all the laughter and support you have given me.  DOwn with Uncle BUCK! Merry Christmas girl because I KNOW it will be a good year!

Jonny, you bighearted badass.  You also make me laugh my ass off with your crazy posts, and your gentler ones remind me of your big heart.  Thanks, for having my back always, "homie" LOL.  I hope this season and the new year bring you peace of mind and lots of laughter.  

Cat, thank you and Clarke for the advice on the package!, it looks like it will definitely be late,  Angry but I got the right stuff for it.  Things may have changed, but I will remember forever how you let me bawl on your shoulder after the "1st time".  That meant a lot to me, more than you know.  

Roxy.  So sorry things have turned out like this, but I still remember “when”.  I will treasure those times, they were very special to me and I will never forget them.  I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday time, as I know it will turn out.  

Kim, you bright and down-to-earth lady.. you remind me of a firefly.. always bringing a little light when you least expect it.  Happy Christmas my friend, and love to you Brian, the girls and Tink.  

Billyj, are you sure you’re not telepathic? You know what I'm thinking.. Grin Merry Christmas to you Minnie and the kids..you’re such good people.  

Slammy.. where the hell are you?  Your charm, attitude and wit was a gift to the board. I hope that all is well and you can make a pit stop sometime to sear a few butts when they need it , and probably pat a couple too Happy Christmas Mister!

And to so many of you... Oneeyeblind, Cathy, CathiP, Cindra, DonnaD, Eyes, Hirv, Randy, Ozzy, Sandy, Brian, Ree, Dave, Miklos, Michelle, Margi, Jimi, Linda, Vig, Don, Virginia, Tim, Robin, Kenb, Bama, Kirk, KOP, Ueli (where are you), Crash, Woobs, AlienSpaceBabe, Ave, Mikey, Kim, Jayne, BruceD, Prense, Big Dan, Cam’s Mom, Edna, N4, Doug, Svenn, Wendy, Zazi, Den, Georgia, Adam, Chris, Nancyc, Ted, Cris Wink, SueEllen, Lee, Aussie, Firebrix, Mopar, Samurai, ....well this could go on ...  
you have each given me a moment of cheer, love, laughter, and friendship that I am recollecting for Christmas this year.  These “recollections” are to remind me of the things that I should be truly thankful to have had, to bring me cheer, instead of the things that I have to spend money to get.  So there will be real gifts around my manger, and I wont miss the storebought ones that I look forward to, but that are not important in the scheme of things.

I wish you all a lot of love, happiness, joy and mischief (cuz that makes it even funner    Roll Eyes ) and of all things, PFDANS.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE & A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!  

LYG... Peppermint
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2003, 12:21pm by Peppermint » IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
pubgirl

Email

Re: Good Morning & Xmas spirit
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 12:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That is one hell of a reminder of all the good people here. hug

Can I ride on the back of it and wish you Pep and everyone else the very happiest of Christmases with the most pain free time (of all types) to everyone.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS  

Wendy
IP Logged
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 1:23pm »

Quote:
you have each given me a moment of cheer, love, laughter
     Glad I could be of help  hug
 Merry Christmas Pep
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 1:38pm »

Pep, may your Christmas be filled with the love of family, friends and lots of great food love. We have so many things to be greatful for and this board is just one of them gal. Now get them shit kickers and get your but to Nashville hun, we got some dancin to do.  Wink
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you hun, Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Big Dan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

SMASH BRAIN!

Danboyceccg   DanielNBoyce
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 1:51pm »

Thanks, P...  you too...

... but you could have made some kind of mention about my sweet ass....  

Grin

-BIG Dan
IP Logged

Not going anywhere for a while?...

... Grab a Snickers, Fatass.
BruceD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got Atrium?

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 1:56pm »

Merry Christmas right back at ya' Pep!

I haven't been around posting all that frequently this year, but still manage to catch up on the MB every other day or so. I count it a blessed year since I've finally had a PF autumn since meeting "vera".  

Here's hoping that everyone can have a PF Christmas season.

Take care
BruceD
IP Logged

Childhood is short, maturity is forever. (The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes)
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #6 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 2:42pm »

on Dec 15th, 2003, 1:51pm, Big_Dan wrote:
Thanks, P...  you too...

Grin

-BIG Dan

Hey Big Dan,

I'm thinking she wanted to keep the post sweet, pure and accurate.  But I could be wrong. moon moonwiggle

Happy Holidays everyone.

« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2003, 3:00pm by echo » IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #7 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 2:52pm »

LOL ech, love you and big dan like there is no tommorrow along with all the other people on the board.  Each in their own way ......... yea, love does that.  May each and everyone of you have a blessed and happy holiday.  May your famlies be safe and healthy, and may you share in what Christ gave to this world ...... a new chance.
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
thomas

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 2:57pm »

Good to hear from you again Peppermint  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas free of pain and full of joy.
IP Logged
ozzman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

We who are not as others -- Chaos A.D. --Sepultura

OzzyVal
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 3:16pm »

Thanks Pep, and I would like to wish you and your family the same.

Now, Dan:

Thanks, P...  you too...

Grin
-BIG Dan

Isn't bad enough to have to deal with CH on a daily basis? Now I have to get image off my head  moon hurl

Ozzy

IP Logged

"Always remember rule ONE" --Lu-Tze
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 4:22pm »

Pep hell of a post...love ya loads you have the best Christmas and New Year

I got that christmas spirit now....thanks  hug

Cathy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 4:36pm »

Humbug Cheesy

You too Pepp.  

Nice post if there ever was one.

Charile Cool
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 5:14pm »

Humbug to you too Charlie! *smile*
.... sheesh.., I knew I left off so many names, but then I'm thoroughly absentminded so please forgive me... and even now...Um, I forgot.

Echo and Big Dan - thank you for the weapon, now I can torture Ozzy the next time I see him.. maybe we can get Randy to moon him while he's wearing his knee hi's, HEH.  

Oneeyeblind...Another chance.. Amen to that!
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
jonny

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 6:52pm »

but you could have made some kind of mention about my sweet ass....

Dont you worry about not including the big sweet ass, Pep....cause that thing caused a plane to crash and almost killed people on the ground.....LMMFAO Grin

Merry Christmas to you sweetie!!

................................jonny
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 5:47am »

Hey there my favorite Pepsi Cola Patty.  
I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year.
I too have met so many wonderful people from here. Patty, you for sure are at the top of the list.  Who would have thought you could walk into a room full of strangers and feel such an intense closeness to them?
Although I havent been posting much lately, I am here everyday and I will always love and care for all of you.
Wishing all a pf and happy holiday,
Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
ZAIRA
New Board Hall of Famer
Italy 

Brave to Stand !!!

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 7:50am »

Grin I love you, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a successful year 2004, it is just around the corner..... Bacio to my "sorellina" Kiss, Zazi
IP Logged

Love yourself, Love others, Love often, Forever!
Elaine

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 8:01am »

Pepermint, You have a heart that is as big as the world.
Its the spirit that makes Christmas a special day, loos to me like you have it.  
Merry Christmas Lady!
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 8:08am »

Pepper, all my love to you and Erica at Christmas and always.  You really are a special kinda person, so willing to go the extra mile for others***

Thanks for a lovely post Lady.  We'll get to that movie SOON! Smiley
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 9:13am »

Pep,

You will be visted by three ghosts...

Wink

Your MP3s will be on their way soon, hon...  I promise it is not just 200 copies of the dogs barking Jingle Bells...

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss