Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 8:20pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I thought I was going to die in Wal Mart! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I thought I was going to die in Wal Mart!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I thought I was going to die in Wal Mart!  (Read 549 times)
Elaine

Email

« on: Dec 18th, 2003, 9:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I been sick with a really bad cold the last few days. JD is sick also. Well today Deveny came home from work to help look after the baby. I had one last thing to get for Christmas so I headed to Wal Mart alone.

I am walking around looking for this one last thing for Buddy. I got a cramp in between my chest and stomach. I ok maybe I need to use the ladys room, so I leave my cart and head to the ladies room. Just before I get there I get this hell of a pain in my hip. I mean I thought I was going to fall. I walbbled to the restroom, get in a stall, and oh my God I got diarrea, and my leg and hip is killing me. I grab my cell phone and think Oh God please don't let me die in the wal mart tolit! I don't know why I grabed my cell phone who was I going to call ? I was already talking to God, didn't need anyone else. After about 45 minutes I hobbled out and stright to my truck. The only thing I can think of is God was watching out for everyone at wal mart I did not have a cluter durning it all! OH THANK YOU GOD!  
I did call Buddy and told him I was having a hard time. He just happen to be close by and followed me home. I hobbled to my chair and have been afraid to get up! OK I am board just sitting here I guess you can tell, I just thought I would share this wonderful Wa Mart story!
Hope it brightens someone day !
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: I thought I was going to die in Wal Mart!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 9:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lady Elaine..................you sure lead an interesting life  laugh

That may have been a little more than we needed to know but hope you're feeling better now.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 9:34pm »

stay AWAY from Buddy's cooking Elaine!!! laugh
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 9:38pm »

Quote:

Give them time. Soon we'll be born, weaned, eddicakted and have little kids named Sam. Wed, fed and ded at Walmart. Probably buried at a Walmart very near you too.

Glad you made it E  Shocked

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
don

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 10:40pm »

If you were gonna die at WalMart at least you weren't in the cashier line.

Nobody would have noticed for days.
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 11:17pm »

OMG Elaine.  Even before I opened this I was laughing my ass off and thinking.......Yet another story to add to that book you're gonna someday write.

oh Hon..I'm so sorry.  Glad you had a cell phone handy.  

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
5-string
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Nothing is accomplished without passion

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 11:19pm »

It's just God telling you not to shop at Wal Mart. That's all.
 Wall Mart is evil.
  I heard my father say once "If the owner does'nt work there,don't shop there." I try to stick to that.except when I need gas,and/or cigarettes I generally don't give a damn. Cool

But seriously, I'm sorry you're not felling well Elaine.

Did the owner work at the place you had lunch at? huh?

I'm feeling kinda goofy tonight. Just slap me, I'm sorry Lips Sealed
 ...Mark..
IP Logged
Big Dan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

SMASH BRAIN!

Danboyceccg   DanielNBoyce
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 11:28pm »

For what seems to be the first time ever...

... I have no idea how to be a complete a.sshole in answering this post....

Contrats, Elaine... you've befuddled this bastard...

-Big Speachless
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2003, 11:29pm by Big Dan » IP Logged

Not going anywhere for a while?...

... Grab a Snickers, Fatass.
don

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18th, 2003, 11:31pm »

Quote:
"If the owner does'nt work there,don't shop there." I try to stick to that.except when I need gas,and/or cigarettes

Yup that could get expensive. You would have to dive to Saudi Arabia for gas and then swing by the 7/11 over in India for Butts.
IP Logged
Callico
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Proud Dad of a US Marine!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 1:43am »

Elaine,

When are you going to start a newspaper column?  YOu beat the heck out of Erma Bombeck, and now that she is gone there is nothing good to read in the papers anyway!

You are always good to keep the spirits up by the way you find so much humor in life.  BTW, you had God on the line already, and MY cellphone doesn't reach Him!  Glad He's always close enough to hear us w/o it. Cheesy

jc
IP Logged

"When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right I cannot see Him. But He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me I shall come forth as gold." Job23:9,10
don

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 9:43am »

Quote:
When are you going to start a newspaper column?

Dont get her started. There will be another OUCH Committee I have to keep track of.
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 10:18am »

Oh!  Good thing you made it out...  To die in a WalMart toilet...  I'm afraid Saint Peter would have turned you away at the gates!  It is one of those mortal offenses...

Glad you are OK.

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 11:38am »

Oh Elaine!  I'm glad you're ok and made it out of Walmart!

I boycott Walmart! LOL  It scares me to walk in that place.  I don't know if y'all have those super-walmart things where you have the grocery store half and the regular walmart half?  Well first of all, I can't even FIND anything in that place without taking an hour and a half!  I go in looking for an envelope, and it takes me one hour just to find the "office" section...and even the Walmart workers don't know!  They're like..."Hey girl, that section is out of my territory.  Walk east about 5 miles, and you might find someone over there who can help you!"  REALLY the place scares me!  Haha

But Elaine...glad you made it out!  That would be my worst nightmare to die in Walmart!

~Lizzie Smiley
IP Logged

Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 11:45am »

on Dec 18th, 2003, 10:40pm, don wrote:
If you were gonna die at WalMart at least you weren't in the cashier line.

Nobody would have noticed for days.

You are very right Don. Even at 5 in the morning the lines are too friggin long.
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Mikey
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Rock till ya Drop and DON'T mess with the FAM!!!!!

MGuitarM
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 12:24pm »

Oh Elaine, what a story!!  Myself, i never go to Wal Fart! The very first time i ever went to a Wal fart, my brand new car sustained $600.00 in damage from a shopping cart.  Some redneck had used the buggy somehow to do the damage with, because when i came out of the store and seen what had happen, the buggy was still setting in the huge dent that it had made.  The reason i know someone had to do it, was because the damage was so forceful that the buggy would have bounced off of the car and rolled else where, but it didn't, it was still sitting there like it was placed there.  When i told the store manager about the damage that the cart had made to my car, he said that there was nothing he could do about it.  Well i couldn't even get a number from that redneck so i had to find one myself to call, and when i finally reached the proper person, i was shocked at how fast they responded and actually took care of the entire repair bill, no questions asked.

After a week past, a friend of mine told me that they had signs up saying that they were no longer responsible for buggy damage done to cars in the parking lot.  Well that scared me away forever!!

I swear, you can't have nothing nice now days without some redneck distroying it!!  Wal Fart is redneck heaven!!  

Mikey DON'T like Wal Fart... Angry
IP Logged

I love to ROCK very HARD!!!

CHRONIC and going crazy!! Want to come too?

Hope for PFDAN, peace and safety to you all!!
Elaine

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 12:33pm »

Mikey they told ya wrong! My brother who keeps a cam in his car had the same thing happen. He took pictures of all the carts all over the paking lot. The manager told him the same thing, but wal mart is responisable if they are not geathering up carts like they should. My brother got his paid for. If the buggy places are full and there is no where to park the cart then they are responisable.
Those signs don't mean a lot if you have the right defence Smiley!
Now me I park my truck way up at the top of the parking lot. I need to walk! My truck don't get hit!
How does a peerson NOT shop there? I love it!  One stop and I get everything even gas LOL! Smiley
IP Logged
ave
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

She is beside herself; her favourite position

« Reply #16 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 2:31pm »

Yeah, sure, ou got gas, you got diarrhea, you got a pain in the ass hip, what more can you want, lol!

Glad you mad eit out, sorry you are bored and sorry if you are still in pain, but you did make me laugh.

Ave
IP Logged

There is a break in reality. Do not adjust your mind.
Mikey
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

MGuitarM
WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 3:53pm »

Ya know E, you are right about that, and they did fix my car, and i did park it away from all the other cars, (cause it was new) and it happen to me anyway.  The manager said it had to be a runnaway buggy, and i told him, that would even be more his responsibility!! Don't get me wrong, my wife continues to shop there, but not me, because mainly the crowd and hassel.  I get aggravated really easy anyway, and that and me in a crowd of rednecks, don't mix.....even though i've been called one a time or two...hehehe. Wink

See ya in January E!

Mikey,  Grin

« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2003, 5:12pm by Mikey » IP Logged

Paigelle

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 3:55pm »

See, this is just another good reason to avoid Walmart.  If you go there, you get sick.
IP Logged
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #19 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 5:00pm »

Elaine I'm sorry you got so sick hope your feeling better.I shop at wallyworld not only because of prices but because all of our local department stores have closed.we only had K=mart, ames and walmart.Ames went out of business and k-mart closed our closest.store and I refuse to go to the over priced over crowded mall(lived there as a teen though).  
   Tuesday I spent 45 minutes in line at the service desk of our walmart.the people in line behind me got a managers attention and yelled at her.she shook her head and said there was nothing she could do she didn't have enough hours to staff accurately. Angry
By the time I left there my back hurt soooo bad ,next morning I could still barely move.I don't even want to think of going to wallyworld again Sad.
    Oh well tis the season  for both crowded stores  and the flu.
 minnie who parks in the far end of parking lots cause all the good spots are taken  Cheesy   Cheesy    Cheesy
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

MGuitarM
WWW Email

« Reply #20 on: Dec 19th, 2003, 5:18pm »

Oh, wasn't this shitty of me Elaine, i forgot the whole meaning of the post.....sheesh.....your feeling sick, and hurting!  I sure hope that you get to feeling better before Christmas gets here!!  Lord knows you don't need more stuff than you got going on already!

As always E, you're in my prayers!!!!!

Mikey,  Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss