Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 1:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 50% off Sale begins 12/22! Support OUCH.But hurry! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   50% off Sale begins 12/22! Support OUCH.But hurry!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 50% off Sale begins 12/22! Support OUCH.But hurry!  (Read 411 times)
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

50% off Sale begins 12/22! Support OUCH.But hurry!
« on: Dec 22nd, 2003, 12:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

20%-30% of sales goes to O.U.C.H.
www.richmont.net/ouch

"Feelings of Christmas" decorations for the spectacular savings of 50% off the regular price!

That's right! 50% off the regular price of every item in the "Feelings of Christmas 2003" online catalog!!!!!

This sale will begin at 12:01 a.m. Central Time on Monday, December 22 and will continue through the end of January, 2004. Every beautiful, elegant, whimsical, colorful item in the 86-page catalog will be on sale, while supplies last.

Because we expect a tremendous response to this sale, our web site (staging.richmontdirect.com ) will keep you informed of any items that sell out during the course of the sale.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2003, 12:20pm by Lori » IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Elaine

Email

Re: 50% off Sale begins 12/22! Support OUCH.But hu
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2003, 4:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Bump!
IP Logged
thomas

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 22nd, 2003, 6:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Christmas bump
IP Logged
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2003, 8:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

bump..bump
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss