Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I saw Santa Claus last night, I did, i really did! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I saw Santa Claus last night, I did, i really did!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I saw Santa Claus last night, I did, i really did!  (Read 763 times)
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

I saw Santa Claus last night, I did, i really did!
« on: Dec 25th, 2003, 9:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Bizarre as it might sound. I was sitting at my computer at about 10pm and i heard a unfamiliar sound, and then out of the corner of my eye, i saw something out the window. So i looked out the window, and across the lake. I saw a huge Christmas tree lit up. I thought to myself. "When did my neighbors put up that tree, I havent noticed it till now", and then i realized. The Christmas tree was moving. So i got up, and i got a closer look. It was a Huge Christmas tree on the top of  a Pontoon Boat. So i got my Camera, and went out on the deck to take a picture. Then someone started yelling to me. Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! It was Santa Claus, and he had a gift for me. Santa Claus was giving out Powerball Lottery tickets. I thanked Santa Claus and he went on his way. It was wild to say the least! Made my Christmas eve quite well!

Patrick, Ho Ho Ho back at ya Santa!

By the way Santa, My lottery ticket was a DUD! LMAO!!!
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: I saw Santa Claus last night, I did, i really
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2003, 11:25pm »

so where is the picture???????????? huh huh??? Roll Eyes  I love the santa smileys.............cool   love ree

PS  I want whatever Patrick was drinking last night!!!
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26th, 2003, 3:10am »

I believe you. I saw him too...last night and this morning. He came down my chimney.  

Just a shame he only comes once a year.  

Roll Eyes

Peace and love,
Georgia

(I can't believe you got me posting again for THIS!)
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 26th, 2003, 9:27am »

on Dec 26th, 2003, 3:10am, Georgia wrote:
...last night and this morning. He came down my chimney.  

twice Georgia??  
slowlaugh
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss