Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 26th, 2024, 10:34pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « How many total CH days so far? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   How many total CH days so far?
« Previous topic | No topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How many total CH days so far?  (Read 2031 times)
Sean_C

Email

Re: How many total CH days so far?
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12th, 2004, 10:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Karyn,

24 years worth is more than my fair share.....

I really feel bad for Linda that sucks....31K is alotta dancin in the dark sweety.

I was 10 years chronic.....lets put it 2 per day, that would cover all days with one or none to the peaks at six or better.     So 10 x 365 x 2 = 7,300

Then somehow I managed a 3 year break for no reason and became Episodic for no apparent reason so
6 weeks with 4 per day 2 cycles per year for 11 years.
That makes 3693, for a close number of 10,996.

That sucks, I'm still young too. Aww fuck it whats another 20,000 give or take a hundred  Grin Grin Grin

PFDAN to all.

Sean
IP Logged
Mikey
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Rock till ya Drop and DON'T mess with the FAM!!!!!

MGuitarM
WWW Email

;;DRe: How many total CH days so far?
« Reply #26 on: Feb 13th, 2004, 3:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lets see Karyn, you just had to open this one up didn't you!!!..LMAO!!

I started out episodic for about 4 years hit 2 times a year for about 3 months, and then went chronic for the past 6 years non stop, i can't remember my last PF day, with an average of around, i guess, lets see, ummm, well it's like this, then it was like that, and then it......well you know, don't you?.....i can't even begin to guess myself.....ooohhh  fuck it!!  i dunno........LOLOL laugh laugh

Mikey,  Grin
IP Logged

I love to ROCK very HARD!!!

CHRONIC and going crazy!! Want to come too?

Hope for PFDAN, peace and safety to you all!!
denisebyrd
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: How many total CH days so far?
« Reply #27 on: Feb 14th, 2004, 11:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Karyn , They're right, it makesm a difference if you are episodic or chronic. Myself, I have never had a period of less than 9 days of pain free. I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT!!!  It is getting worse instead of better  and I really appreciate hearingfrom the female of the species, because, I feel my headeaches do somewhat follow my menstual cycle. My neurologist tells me that is not so, but I am also the first female he has ever treated.Anyway, my point being, I feel that in females, it shoud be evaluated if ther is relevance to hormones. Please let me know how you are doing I feel for you.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | No topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss