Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 3:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « morning cluster »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   morning cluster
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: morning cluster  (Read 384 times)
violet
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

morning cluster
« on: Feb 28th, 2004, 12:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Most of my clusters start when I wake up in the morning.  I hate it.  I dread waking up now.
Vi Angry
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: morning cluster
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28th, 2004, 5:45pm »

Yes, I get mine during waking hours as well as all day long.  I am a person that needs my sleep so I am glad my sleep is not disterbed like most people.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2004, 5:46pm by Karla » IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Dave in Merced, Ca.

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I posted a topic as clusters of different flavors. I have experienced 2 types of CH's.  
1. The classic CH is one of sudden onset, usually during sleep. It builds in intensity and peaks within about 10-20 minutes. Usually, the episode will last for about an hour, after which I can go back to bed. This CH responds well to O2 and Migranal as an abortive.
2. This CH can happen anytime, but I have noticed that with any type of eye irritation I will usually get a CH that is tough to beat away. Migranal won't touch it and it requires much more O2 for longer durations. These CH's I'm begging to think, are allergy related. I have to constantly clean 'sleep' (whatever you call the junk) out of my left eye only - the side I get my CH's on. Also, these occur primarily during the day and evening before bed. I use Tylenol Allergy Sinus as a preventative that seems pretty effective.
IP Logged
Belle
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Kiss Me You Fool!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 3rd, 2004, 4:08pm »

I get  both.  Just after I fall asleep and then first thing in the AM.  What a terrible way to start the day.  Argh!

Belle
 Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Take the time to stop and smell the roses!
Dave in Merced, Ca.

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 3rd, 2004, 6:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Grin I know exactly what you mean. As much as I used to hate alarm clocks, they are far better than waking at 5:30am with an ice pick in your forehead!!! Cry
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2004, 6:01pm by daven » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss