Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Zapped another one with O2 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Zapped another one with O2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Zapped another one with O2  (Read 752 times)
joesf
New Board Junior
USA 

Re: Zapped another one with O2
« Reply #25 on: Mar 31st, 2004, 8:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A New Observation...
I only had one HA last night. I slept good finally. Three PM is my physical therapy appointment for the rehabilitation of my right fractured knee. I had been HA free all day. When I got into the PT room, I felt shadows. By the time I was being worked on the pain was increasing. One sip of cold water causes the pain to go through the roof. Now it is full blown.  
While stretching my leg, which can hurt too, but not like a cluster, I felt something pop in my foots arch and up into my leg and instantly the relief of the HA suddenly dissapearing.  I waS HA free that fast. I have never experienced a HA exit like this. Totally gone.  
HA and leg being worked on are all on the right side.  
I have a very slight shadow feeling now that I have been home about and hour and a half.
IP Logged
FZfan
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Not Insane

Email

« Reply #26 on: Mar 31st, 2004, 10:00pm »

Interesting observation. not sure what to make of it, but interesting nonetheless.

See if it can be repeated.

Maybe you found your cluster-off switch!
IP Logged

There is no such thing as a dirty word. Nor is there a word so powerful, that it's going to send the listener to the lake of fire upon hearing it. - FZ
joesf
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #27 on: Apr 1st, 2004, 11:16am »

If really dont know what the odds are of me being at PT and getting another one while the PT guy is trying to straighten my leg. But it did happen. Not only was it gone it was totslly gone w/ none of the usual sore bruised feeling.
Maybe those yoga people have something?
I got two brief ones last nite and a small one this morning. Side of head tender now.
I take no meds by the way.
IP Logged
joesf
New Board Junior
USA 

I got one at 4:45PM Re: Zapped another one with O2
« Reply #28 on: Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:26am »

I got one at 4:45PM yesterday. It lasted till almost 4AM. It kept coming and going like a wave with pain levels between zero briefly and 7 briefly 8 on a 1-10 scale. Sinus craked several times but no relif. No drainage. Finally dropped down to a steady 3 when I fell asleep. Thats when I finally took an Alleve. I took three showers during th episode, and rubbed my head. My wife tried to do what the PT did , but she aint him.  
This was the "Hello Dolly" (longest running) of HAs for me ever. Mercifully pain level never got to max.  I did not use the O2.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss