Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:00am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Over analyzing?  Or just be grateful? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Over analyzing?  Or just be grateful?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Over analyzing?  Or just be grateful?  (Read 232 times)
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Over analyzing?  Or just be grateful?
« on: Apr 15th, 2004, 6:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The demon decided NOT to pay the usual afternoon visit today.  I don't now if I should be worried, or just grateful.  Take it as a reprieve and still gear up for the nightly visit?  I know I'm prolly WAY over thinking this.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
FZfan
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Not Insane

Email

Re: Over analyzing?  Or just be grateful?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 6:53pm »

Maybe, but on the other hand it's possible that spending time here simply causes you to become more in tune with what's going on. After reading lots of posts you begin to examine your own experience more closely. Don't worry about it, it's probably only natural.

I know it can be a hard thing to do, but I really did quit worrying about when the next one would come a long time ago. They're just going to keep coming, and sometimes on their own schedule, just to make things interesting.

I don't think it's possible to overthink this, though. Every little detail can be important, even if it doesn't seem so at the time.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as a dirty word. Nor is there a word so powerful, that it's going to send the listener to the lake of fire upon hearing it. - FZ
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 7:14pm »

I guess it's just that I'm still new and learning about this as CH.  Learning about cycles, about remissions, about all the different ways this seems to effect all of us.  I've read so many peoples storie here.  Gone back into the archives.  Some are textbook examples.  Some are have symptoms and/or features that aren't the usual.  Some have luck with some treatments that others don't.  It all gets confusing at times.  Sometimes I want to say hold the boat here isn't there at least ONE thing that is 100% effective for everyone every time?  But thats exactly the point to why we are all here isn't it?  There simply isn't one fool proof answer.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
FZfan
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Not Insane

Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 7:31pm »

Yeah, and it's both disturbing and exhilarating to realize that. Fortunately, the confusion can be dealt with by asking questions.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as a dirty word. Nor is there a word so powerful, that it's going to send the listener to the lake of fire upon hearing it. - FZ
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

« Reply #4 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 9:31pm »

Be grateful and don't worry about it.
Unless you are on preventatives, there's not anything you're gonna be able to do to stop it...
And the beast is pretty good at giving prompt notification just before a ha, so it's not like you're gonna miss the first part or anything. laugh

Enjoy the silence.
IP Logged

Chris
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss