Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 4:21am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Werid Question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Werid Question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Werid Question  (Read 304 times)
becky8

Email

Werid Question
« on: Oct 13th, 2004, 3:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I now am finally up to just starting yesterday 360mg verapamil and at night 9mg melatonin. Last night finally got throught til 2:00am and no hits all night and didn't even wake up with one. And I haven't even seen a real headache Neuro yet!!!! I am watching my bp (I have a machine). My question as weird as it might sound. When after bad hits and you finally get relieve does anyone feel and hear this noise coming from their nose and ears opening up. I do and it feels great.!!! LOL!!!! Last night with 9mg melatonin I dreamed that when I woke up my bedroom was filled with 02 tanks (I haven't gotten any yet).
IP Logged
Valerie
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Werid Question
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 3:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I haven't heard the noise, but I love the feeling of the beast leaving and everything opening up.  A couple of weeks ago I woke up with a CH and shouted ZOMIG!  I had never taken it before and was surprised I said it.  I took it as a sign and called my doctor that day and got a prescription for it - it works wonders for me - WEIRD Smiley

Valerie
IP Logged
ArCane
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Onward through the fog

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 3:44pm »

I sometimes hear a poping sound when the relief comes.  I think it's from my sinusis opening up after being stuffy from the CH.  Your right becky it does feel great.
IP Logged

Alchemy’s First Law of Equivalent Exchange: To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 4:16pm »

on Oct 13th, 2004, 3:23pm, becky8 wrote:
When after bad hits and you finally get relieve does anyone feel and hear this noise coming from their nose and ears opening up. I do and it feels great.!!!

Ummmm, no...
IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
whitestone
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 4:23pm »

is the noise kinda like little bubbles?
IP Logged
becky8

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 4:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

yeah, its like bubbles or crackling. I know its probably just my sinuses opening up. Cause sometimes I think I will never hear or smell right again. It just is so strange when it happens, and then I go "Oh, relief"!!! LOL!!! I think its affected my brain too!!!! OH, the little things in life.
IP Logged
toolong
New Board Veteran
USA 

Looking for an answer

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 13th, 2004, 5:31pm »

Hmmm.. I don't here any sounds except my heart pounding from the ease of the pain.I do get a stuffed up nose and teary eyes,but no sound when the beast leaves.That just goes to show you everybody is unique in some ways,and the same..well you know. TongueDavid
IP Logged

Hey,watch this!I saw it on a cartoon and I think it might work!
whitestone
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 3:08pm »

the other day, I was banging my head on the frame of a door, and i heard little bubbles move in my head...it felt great...while it lasted, then back to the head banging...that's the first time it happened.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss