Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:10am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!!!ESP NONI! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!!!ESP NONI!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!!!ESP NONI!  (Read 263 times)
cschick

Email

THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!!!ESP NONI!
« on: Oct 14th, 2004, 6:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Well kids had a helluva night.  Just found out o2 works for me after hubby called 911.  I think I scared the firemen that got here first.  I know I look horrid when I have one of these things but geez they looked petrified.  They said they noticed when they came in that my veins in my temples were bulging.  Gave me o2 and 7 minutes later at 15L with a non rebreather mask the beast packed up and got the hell out of Dodge.  The paramedics got here and asked Chris (the hubby) lots of questions - he has been here lurking around y'all without me knowing trying to educate himself, God bless him - that he knew all the answers to.  
I got hit first at 1054 and that one lasted until well after 1am.  Noni - God bless her - told me to call her which I did immediately.  She talked me thru it.  I don't know how long we were on the phone but I told her if my neighbors saw me sitting outside with a bag of frozen broccoli smashed to my right temple, cell phone smashed to my left ear and chain smoking they would think I had finally lost it.  I sat out on my back patio with my bare feet on the concrete - I think if I would have sat there much longer I may have gotten frostbite on my poor feet - j/k y'all not that cold out there, but cold enough.  So thank you Noni for letting me call - it was great to have someone who truly understands talk me thru it and to remind me to BREATHE!!  Amazing that we forget to do a normal everyday function like breathe when the beast is visiting.  
So all in all this night sucked in a major way - got only about 2-2 1/2 hrs sleep but know now that I can do it and have help in form of other CHers and scared firemen!!  I will never in my life forget this you guys!  Thanks for all the support and believe me you guys are stuck with me even after this cycle ends - God I hope it ends anyway!  
IP Logged
clarence
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wake up

nailinmyeye
WWW Email

Re: THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!!!ESP NONI!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2004, 6:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am so sorry that you had such a rough night.  What a great thing for you husband to have read up on your clusters, and know what to do and what to say when help arrived.  I really believe that we are belssed for having this community with whom we can come together, and being able to call one another is pretty great.  Glad you got through the night, and that we all have some support here.  I really hope you get some relief soon.

Casey
IP Logged

NY Yankees Suck!!!

"Bart, don't make fun of Grad students. They just made a terrible life decision," Marge Simpson

Where I live: http://rainfallsoneveryone.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss