Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:10am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Re: Im scared, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Re: Im scared, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Im scared, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 341 times)
Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

What Goes Around Comes Around!

« on: Oct 16th, 2004, 8:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Okay - first take a big deep breath and then and let it out slowly!  Smiley   We all understand your frustration and your need to vent and there's lots of willing listeners out here to hear you and to offer support and help.

Frankly, I can't imagine how the supporters survive watching any of us take the hit.  You guys deserve a lot of admiration for being able to do it.  I'm not so sure I could be a supporter.  We're mostly a pretty scary bunch to witness, I expect.

Feel free to vent, moan, bitch, rant and rave in whatever order helps you to get to where you need to be.

Just know that you're truly not alone out there.

Carol
IP Logged
Kris_in_SJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

There's no place like home.

Email

« Reply #1 on: Oct 16th, 2004, 8:14pm »

Hey Snook - there's no better place to vent than here.  We're all allowed, and that certainly includes supporters!

It's a HELL of a syndrome ... disease ...whatever you choose to call it for both the sufferer and those who love him/her.

Don't give up hope that a decent treatment regimine will come together for your hubby.  It just might take a little time to find the right combo.  

I know that probably doesn't give much comfort, but it's all most of us can hope for - at least until that perfect pill comes along to cure us.

Hang in there!  If you need us, we're here.  There's also a great PM system - use it.  Get a phone number and call someone.  Or just come on the board and vent.  We KNOW!

Many Hugs,

Kris
IP Logged

I'm a small woman in small town being chased by a VERY BIG BEAST!
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18th, 2004, 3:40pm »

Quote:
I'm not so sure I could be a supporter
 That is so true. When my brain aneurysm burst and I was laying on my deathbed, one of the first things I managed to mutter to my loved ones in my morphine induced state was "Whoa- I'm glad I'm the one who's sick...I wouldn't want to be standing there looking at any of you."   Supporters have a harder job then we do I think. At least we get all the sympathy. Thank you snook for being a good supporter. Hang in there... this thing doesn't kill us, although all of us, at some time, probably wished it would. Hugs and vibes to both of you.
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss