Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 2:49pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « works for me »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   works for me
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: works for me  (Read 465 times)
oceansoul
New Board Newbie
Canada 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

works for me
« on: Nov 8th, 2004, 12:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi evryone  

I don't know if this will be of any use to anyone but I've had some experience with severe headaches that come right out of the blue. Durinmg this time I learned something rather astounding. I'll give you a few examples; While driving down the road one day with a friend of mine a severe headache came over me. Based on prior experience I asked my friend what she was thinking. She said "A few things, why?" I asked her if she would tell me what it was. she told me the first thing and the pain was still there. I asked her what else? she seemed reluctant to tell me. (this person is a long time friend and since her recent divorce she has expresed an intrest in me. we've disscused this issue in the past and I did not want to go there) Reluctantly she told me that she was thinking just how much she wanted to make love to me and proceded to cry saying "go ahead laugh at me" I leaned over and hugged her  saying that I was flattered I wasnt intrested but I was still flattered. My headache was completely gone.  
Another;    I was walking home one winter night. It was late and I was tired (It was at least an hours walk) I was heading straight down this road when at a crossroads suddenly out of the blue I got a head ache (again based on prior experience) I closed my eyes and slowly turned in a circle. I found a clear spot or a direction that the pain was'nt there, and of course it was pointing away from my direction. I tested this in every direction pain in every other direction. I really wanted to just get home but the pain.... also the curiouseity led me on. I went left feeling worse for wear but my head was clear. half an hour later i was at a main intersection going straight when bang my head ache returned. Once again I turned slowly in a circle. the clear spot was now pointing even further away from town but as they say "in for a pound in for a penny" I chose the clear spot away from town. As I'm walking down this road I find myself staring at this bus almost trance like. I shake my head after a minute and carry on. after this I cound myself confused pain ....no pain oddly enough I run into a friend who gives me a ride home. the next day I get a message that a friend was in town and looking for me. We hook up and I ask him how did you get here? he says "the bus" WHAT ? what time did you arrive? "about ten thirty last night" and well you guessed it thats what time i was out in the country staring at a bus.  
I have other friends and other stories like these. I can't explain what or why this works (although I have a few theories) and this may not address your problem but it had and still is working for me.  
Thank you    Randy
IP Logged
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

Re: works for me
« Reply #1 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 1:00am »

OK....so the sex you can get, you don't want.  And the sex the rest of us want, we can't get.

I just don't know what to think,
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
Ueli

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 9:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Nov 8th, 2004, 1:00am, Mr. Happy wrote:
I just don't know what to think

Randy, you should think, as I,  it's bad manners to cross-post the same shit on 2 boards,  Grin.
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 9:53am »

and shit it is...
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 8th, 2004, 8:08pm »

Wow,  
 What are they putting in the water up there? Whatever works. Glad for ya.
BB
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
Jimmy_B.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

USS Missouri BB-63 Veteran

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 9th, 2004, 8:05am »

I actually think it may be the Psycho-tropic drugs you MUST be on (to post this) that are actually helping your Headaches. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"I'd much rather be HAPPY then RIGHT any day" Slartibartfast

Get informed! Don't vote a party ticket. Go to www.vote-smart.org and find out where your political candidates stand.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss