Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « IS THERE A POSITIVE IN CLUSTERS? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   IS THERE A POSITIVE IN CLUSTERS?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: IS THERE A POSITIVE IN CLUSTERS?  (Read 1789 times)
kissmyglass
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Don't Mix Triptans

Email

Re: IS THERE A POSITIVE IN CLUSTERS?
« Reply #25 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 8:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The only positive?  It aint Scleraderma.  Thats the Nasty fuckin disease my wife has.  Believe me folks if Clusters is the worst we get we'll be alright.

Kev
IP Logged

"It does so fucking look like her" - Picasso
[img][/img]
fullhead
New Board Newbie
USA 

GET UP OFFA THAT THANG & DANCE TILL YOU FEEL BETTA

Moorepain  
Email

Re: IS THERE A POSITIVE IN CLUSTERS?
« Reply #26 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 8:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

One other thing I think that is a positive is that having a CH will often cause me to compare this pain to Hell (we've all not so affectionately referred to them with that term). Then I think - "If Hell is as bad as I've heard and read that it is, then as hard as it may be to comprehend, these are nowhere near the degree of pain and torment in comparison. I sure don't want to go there." I am then forced to ponder my eternal state and thereby inspired to take preventive measures for the real Hell.  (to keep from going there, that is)
somebody take up an offerin, quick - i'm fixin to start preachin!twocents  sayyes
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2004, 8:40pm by fullhead » IP Logged

Thought I was the only Wacko till I found yall!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss