Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 1:12am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Shadow question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Shadow question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Shadow question  (Read 541 times)
love2bamommy
New Board Newbie
USA 

The best thing in my life is my son!

Cassandra9988   Micalampfan

Shadow question
« on: Dec 1st, 2004, 1:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Got a question.. If you get shadows, and you have been sortof PF for 2 days, does that mean that you are still getting the cH? or is my cycle still here?
It feels like i am about to go full force into a beast (shadow) and it never comes..Interestingly enough, i am starting to get the shadows on the other side of my face. (what's that mean?)
IP Logged

A wise woman once wrote "Keep smiling, if you smile, then everyone else around you will smile too" That was written by Debbi Sears, my mother
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Shadow question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 4:14pm »

I"m chronic so I can't really answer that. CH can switch sides...but that's really all I can tell you. Undecided
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
unsolved1

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 5:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A 'shadow' is basically a CH that does not go full-blown and remains at a low 'Kip level'.

IMO ... if you are getting shadows on the other side ... you could very well get a full-blown attack on that side too. It aint pretty ... but it happens to a few of us.

PF WISHES,
Unsolved
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 11:08pm »

Sorry to read about you getting hit at all.  Shadow or ch either one.  What is your normal cycle like or is this your first one?  

Like nani, I am chronic so I can't answer about a cycle winding down.  

I have had hits on the opposite side.  It doesn't mean anything that I know of except you're getting hit on the opposite side.  I think the attacks on the opposite side are worse, 'cause you're not expecting them there.  It's kind of like knowing you are going to get punched in the right arm, so you tense all up getting ready for the punch and then someone slugs you on the left arm.  Just throws you out of kilter.

Hope it all ends soon for you.

Gator

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss