Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 10:22am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « FREDDIE KRUEGER IS REAL AND ALIVE! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   FREDDIE KRUEGER IS REAL AND ALIVE!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: FREDDIE KRUEGER IS REAL AND ALIVE!  (Read 564 times)
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

FREDDIE KRUEGER IS REAL AND ALIVE!
« on: Dec 10th, 2004, 12:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

strange as this sounds, i learned long ago to treat this disorder as a living being.
  MY LETTER TO FREDDIE KRUEGER (CLUSTER-HEADACHE):

Hello freddie,
                                  i guess you had a good time playing games with me last two weeks, giving me 14 p/f days, leading me to beleive i was becomming episotic or going back into remission. guess when i took vacation so did you! but i heard you when you opened the door and tip toed across to the left side of my brain, i smelled the smoke from the fire you lit ( the one you use to heat your steel pointed fingers), i heard you laugh as you raised the firey points out of the fire. i cracked a smile, because i knew i would allow you a few minutes of sick pleasure before i take out the ANTI-DEMON kit. then i felt the terrible pain as you stuck the the firey points into my left eye-ball and temple. but freddie i'm at work today, no-time to play. so ingoes the needle and off you go. how it must hurt you, you leave very quickly.
        we have battled many times as of today. remember the worst battle we ever had? july 1996! everyother hour for 5 days in a row (most kip level 7 and up). you had me down and out after 72 hours, you could have beat me then, had a gun to my head! but you too were weak, too weak to pull the trigger! as i woke 20 mins. later i did'nt realize it then, because we still had 48 hours of battle to go! you caused me to miss a week of work. i only had six shots (did'nt know about partial shots), used three of them up the first day! freddie I WON THE WAR THAT DAY! all we do now is engage in battle. the end result, you always leave, i always stay!  
         your such a coward freedie, always attacking me while i'm asleep, at work, enjoying drinks with friends, enjoying my hobbies, walking my dog and even while i'm having sex. YOU SICK BASTARD! you have disrupted every aspect of my life!
          you no-longer cause me to dance or head-bang. i refuse to indulge in that for your sick personal entertainment. the best you get from me is sitting over the a/c with a wet cold rag to my head, rocking slowly back and forth, i even at times allow my mind to travel away (sometimes seconds sometimes longer). both of these have taken strict and extreme discipline.
           see you later today freddie,around 5-6 pm., i know you'll show, we've got battle to do. i can't wait to bury the needle deep into your fricking head,and inject the anti-demon fluid. chaseing you away and claiming victory once agian.
           in closing i would like to share something with you freddie! listed at the bottom of my family name coat-of arms logo, a motto is written in old world language! i know what it means now.   BATTLE WITH EMPATHY!!!!!!!
 YOU ALWAYS LEAVE! I ALWAYS STAY! I WIN! YOU LOSE!

SINCERELY  GREG (SURVIVOR13)
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 3:34pm by survivor13 » IP Logged
tpitts77
New Board Junior
USA 

Solutions are not the answers!!

Email

Re: FREDDIE KRUEGER IS REAL AND ALIVE!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10th, 2004, 1:21pm »

You tell 'em, brother.
IP Logged
rextangle

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10th, 2004, 2:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Survivor, I'd like to put my signature on that letter too!
Fuck Freddie! He's a coward who needs to find a hobby besides messing with everybody's life! furious
IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 10th, 2004, 4:35pm »

the main point is once you look at it as a living being, you can learn to not let it control you. also it always leaves. all new suffers need to remember that.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss