Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 3:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « guy »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   guy
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: guy  (Read 755 times)
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

guy
« on: Aug 31st, 2004, 1:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Guy gets bummed by his life and decides to live in the boonies at a lake in northern Canada.After about a year with no human contact he sees a man in a canoe paddling across the lake toward his cabin.When he meets the man he is greeted by a lumberjack about as big a man as he ever met.The lumberjack tells the guy that he's havin a party that nite and hes invited.guy asks what kinnda party and the lumberjack says well there's gonna be lots of drinkin.Guy hasn't had a drink in a year says i'm up for that i could use some stiff drinks.Lumberjack says theres gonna be lots of drugs.Guy says hey i'm up for that ,aint had a toke or a toot in about a year.Lumberjack says oh yeah and lots of kinky sex too.Guy grins and says hey that sounds really good to me,iaint had none in about a year.Lumberjack says oh yeah and theres probably gonna be some fightin goin on to.Guy says well i haven't been in a fight for about a year and i sure dont miss it so i'll pass on the fightin.Guy asks the lumberjack hey what should i wear to this shindig tonite?Lumberjack says it dont matter just gonna be me and you.
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
IndianaJohn
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Into the jaws of the Beast we ride!

Email

Re: guy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31st, 2004, 4:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

laugh
IP Logged

Did my brains fall out or is this headache over?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss