Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 7:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Costume party »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Costume party
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Costume party  (Read 520 times)
Biker
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Costume party
« on: Oct 31st, 2004, 4:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This couple decided to have a party on Halloween.  They sent invites to all they knew.  They asked on the invites that everyone show up dressed as some sort of envy.  Some sort of feeling.  
   At 9pm, a woman showed up at the front door dressed in red.  When asked what she was, she replied, " I am Red with Anger."
   At a quarter past nine, another woman showed at the front door dressed in green.   When asked what she was, she replied, "I am green with Envy."
   At half past nine, a naked black man with a Tonka  tire on his penis knocked at the door.  Taken back a bit, the couple asked "Who the hell are you?"   The black man replied,  " I am Black fuckin de spare."
IP Logged

Ride it like ya stole it.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss