Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 7:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « a cluster while having sex. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   a cluster while having sex.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: a cluster while having sex.  (Read 825 times)
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

a cluster while having sex.
« on: Nov 15th, 2004, 9:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

the stangest time i ever had a cluster was about 15 minutes into love-making. needless to say it was the first and last time with her. THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!! furious THE ONE TIME I LEFT MY IMITREX AT HOME.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2004, 11:53am by survivor13 » IP Logged
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

Re: a cluster while having sex.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 2:52am »

Survivor13
Yep, I've checked that block. Luckily it was with my wife so she knew what was happening.
Horrible, isn't it?

Regards

Jack
IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 6:25am »

this lady knew i had them, been seeing about 2 months. she never seen me have one until that night. she acted understanding, but after 50 mins. of kip level 9-10, all i wanted to do was sleep. went several years w/out dating after that. who knows maybe i'll find a cluster-head queen.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2004, 12:36pm by survivor13 » IP Logged
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 6:31am »

Jesus! That has to suck, having a CH with someone you barely know. I can see how that would put yopu off dating for a while, sure enough. Even if you'd brought the injector it would probably have weirded her out a bit. Nothing like having a guy break out a needle and start stabbing around on his leg to break the mood.  Smiley
At least I could tell my wife "Stay right there and hold that thought." Not that it worked, but at least it was only painful and frustrating and not horribly embarasing as well.

Regards

Jack
IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 6:52am »

another bad part to it, she told her friend, she told her fiend and she told her friend. i've never been one to kiss and tell. felt like the ELEPHANT MAN FOR AWHILE!
IP Logged
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 7:41am »

I could see how that would make a great story, "and then he got out of bed and started running around and screaming and cursing horribly while clutching his head."  
Yeah, that one would make the rounds pretty quick.

Regards

Testy
IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 12:50pm »

this was also the fastest attack i ever had! went from a mere shadow to kip level 8 or 9 in about 3 mins. guess my heart was pounding pretty hard. can't beleive i can finally talk about this w/ people. never shared this story until i found this site.
IP Logged
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 1:16pm »

Well no, I could understand why you wouldn't bring this up in casual conversation.  Grin
The attack DOES happen very fast  under those circumstances or at least it did for me. After all, the ol' blood-pressure has to be right up there or you have other problems anyway.
Anyway, on the board it can just be a funny example of some of the things that happen to us CH folks.

Not nearly as embarrasing but I was in a meeting with my boss a few weeks ago and got zinged. It was weird, he kept waiting for me to speak and I kept fading out in the middle of a sentence. I explained later but I believe he thought I was stoned or something.

Regards

Jack
IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 4:23pm »

i've had several co-workers (heard thru the grapvine) that they thought i was either on drugs or comming to work drunk.
IP Logged
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 4:50pm »

Yeah, even aside from getting hit at work, if you are tired enough you can simulate being drunk or hungover pretty well. Nodding off at your desk is a good start. *S*
These days I never go anywhere without a pocket full of cafergot and Immigran. Being zapped in a hotel room without my meds would be ugly.

Regards

Jack
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss