Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 7:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Blonde Painter »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Blonde Painter
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Blonde Painter  (Read 625 times)
Bethany1
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Always do whatever's next.

The Blonde Painter
« on: Nov 18th, 2004, 1:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A blonde who's down on her luck is walking through a luxurious neighborhood looking for odd jobs to do when she approaches a large house. She goes up to the house, rings the bell and the owner comes to the door.  

He asks the lady what he can do for her. The blonde tells him of her situation, that she is down on her luck and wants to know if he has any odd jobs that she could do. The man thinks about it for a second and
then remembers that he has been wanting his porch painted. He asks the blonde, "Do you paint?"  

The blonde says, "Sure, anything."  

"Well, I've been wanting my porch painted, how much would you  charge?" the man replies.  

"I don't know, say $50 bucks."  

"Sounds good. Go ahead and get started." He closes the door and walks back inside.  

His wife asks him, "Who was at the door?" He tells her of the blonde and her situation and then told his wife that the blonde agreed to paint the porch for $50 bucks. The astonished wife says, "$50 bucks, but that porch goes the full length of our house and then some. It will be at least a few hours job. You really should pay her more."  

"But that's all she said she wanted, and anyway she's a dumb  blonde!"  

10 minutes later, they get a knock on the door. The man answers  the door and the blonde stands there and says, "All done."  

With a surprised look on his face, "I can't believe it, you're already done painting the entire porch."  

"Yes, and by the way it's not a porch; it's a Ferrari."  
IP Logged

I am sofa king we todd did.

crack is wack
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

Re: The Blonde Painter
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 5:59pm »

wtf  yikes
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 11:49pm »

Good one blondie Wink laugh
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Redneck

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 6:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I luv that  Grin
IP Logged
Ronny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Belgium 

Yabba Dabba Doo

maximus_imperius  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 20th, 2004, 8:50pm »

Woohaa
IP Logged

Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
Biker
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 9:29am »

Thats a good one.   I like that.    Thanks.  

Another blonde painter decided to paint the house to suprise her husband.  As soon as hubby left for work, she began pulling out the paint cans, read the directions, and started painting.  
  That afternoon, hubby comes home to find his wife laying in the back yard, in direct sunshine, with her skii jacket and fur coat on.  Deciding she is having a spell of heat exhaustion, he grabbs the water hose and begins wetting her down.  She wakes up and starts to mumble.
  Hubby takes her inside the house, turns on the air conditioner, lays her on the couch and askes her what in the world she was doing dressed like that in the middle of summer.  
   She explained how she was going to supprise him by painting the house, and the directions on the paint can stated it was the paint should be applied with two coats.
IP Logged

Ride it like ya stole it.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss