Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:44pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « lawyer jokes »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   lawyer jokes
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: lawyer jokes  (Read 587 times)
Sisyphus
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

At least when its over you can have a beer!

lawyer jokes
« on: Nov 24th, 2004, 1:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lawyers, solicitors, all those legal profession vampires are a very reasonable target for humour. I am offering two jokes here, have you guys got any lawyer jokes?

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road?

A. There are always skid marks before the dog.

Q. Why don't sharks attack lawyers?
A. Professional Etiquette.
IP Logged

The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They thought there no more dreadful punishment!
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

Re: lawyer jokes
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24th, 2004, 2:05pm »

I've never heard the one about the skid-marks. That's a good one.  Grin

A lawyer was tooling along in his new BMW when he was sideswiped by a truck. Massive damage.
The lawyer stood beside his car screaming "My beamer! My beamer!"
A bystander commented, "You fool! The truck took your arm off!"
The lawyer changed his lament to "My Rolex! My Rolex!"

What do you call 50 lawyers buried up to their necks below the high-tide mark?
A good start.

A lawyer heard of a wealthy farmer about to get a divorce. Driving into the barnyard and parking, the lawyer got out and accidentally stepped in a pit of pig manure.
His concern? "Help help. I'm melting!"

What is black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?
A rottweiler.

Good to see you back.

Jack.
IP Logged
Sisyphus
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

At least when its over you can have a beer!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24th, 2004, 2:35pm »

yeah jack, you got me bustin a gut there with "the good start" thanks mate, after the past few days that's all the medicine I need. Sisyphus.
IP Logged

The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They thought there no more dreadful punishment!
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 24th, 2004, 3:28pm »

Laughing helps more than most things. It's either laugh or scream. Did Prof. Goadsby do anything helpful for you? You are lucky to be able to get hold of someone like him.

All the best

Jack.
IP Logged
Lapsi_Harmaahapsi
New Board Veteran

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 25th, 2004, 3:19am »

on Nov 24th, 2004, 2:05pm, Testy1 wrote:

What is black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?
A rottweiler.

Reminds me of my favorite (seldom used) pick-up line:
You know what would look good on you? Me.
IP Logged

- Aleksi
Biker
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 8:44am »

What do you call a dozen sky-diving attornies????

SKEET

IP Logged

Ride it like ya stole it.
Biker
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 9:00am »

There was this travellin attorney who followed the circut judge around the country in an attempt to drum up business from folks who had no defense attorney.  In one little town, he would stay in a ranchers bunkhouse to avoid paying the higher cost of a motel.  
  He would stay at the ranchers bunkhouse a couple times a year, and became kinda friendly with the rancher and his daughter.  Over time, the ranchers daughter became of age, and quite attractive.  Eventually, the daughter slept one night with the travelling attorney.  
  About a year later, the attorney stopped at the ranchers spread looking to rent the bunkhouse again.  He was met at the door by the daughter who was holding a baby.  The attorney looked suprised and asked to meet her husband.  The daughter said she had no husband, and he was the father of the baby.  
  The attorney asked why she did not contact him, and explained how he would have done the honorable thing and married the young girl.  The girl replied that she and her dad talked about that, and they both decided they would rather have a bastard in the family than a lawyer.
IP Logged

Ride it like ya stole it.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss