Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 8:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Men and Women's Diairies »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Men and Women's Diairies
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Men and Women's Diairies  (Read 584 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Men and Women's Diairies
« on: Nov 28th, 2004, 6:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

GIRL'S DIARY  

Sunday 11th May 2003.  

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so I thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.  

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.  

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile.  

He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.  

BLOKES DIARY  

Sunday 11th May 2003.  

My football team was relegated today. Gutted. Got a shag though!
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

Re: Men and Women's Diairies
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 8:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LeLimey
Great one. If I had one, that is what my diary would be like.  
OK, did you hear about the two girls touring Europe on bicycles?
Well, they got lost in one of the older cities like Paris or London.
Girl 1: "We're lost sure as hell. Have you ever come this way before?

Girl 2: No, never. It must be the cobblestones.

Jack.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss