Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:46am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A good joke »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   A good joke
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A good joke  (Read 1306 times)
violet
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

A good joke
« on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There are five people on a plane that is going to crash.  There are only four parachutes.  The first person is a pro-football star.  He says,
      "I'm a football star beloved by many.  I am famous and I inspire people to greatness.  I must live."  and then grabs a parachute and jumps.

The second person is Hillary Clinton, she says,
      "I'm a New York Senator.  Millions of people are counting on me.  I am going to be the president in 2008.  I must live." and then grabs a parachete and jumps.

The third person is George W Bush, and he says,
      "I'm the President of the U-nited States of Amurica.  I am the smartest man alive, and I have to lead my country.  My counry relies on my brain power and sharp instincts to survive!"  and grabs a parachute and jumps.

The fourth person is the Pope.  He turns to the fifth person, who is a teenage boy and says,
     "Son, I have lived many years, I've had a long life, and my faith is a comfort to me.  I am not afraid to die.  Please, you take this last parachute, for you are young, and have your whole life before you."

The young boy turns to the Pope smiling and says,
      "Hey, don't worry about it sir.  The guy before you grabbed my bookbag!"

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss