Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 5:40am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Brian's Steroid Journal »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Brian's Steroid Journal
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Brian's Steroid Journal  (Read 1199 times)
Brian_Y

Email

Re: Brian's Steroid Journal
« Reply #75 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 5th, 2004, 1:26pm, Paigelle wrote:
What flavor of Jello?

Spleen
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #76 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:28pm »

hurl
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #77 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:49pm »

I gotta announce a couple of things here...

1.  I know this is annoying.  I know I am annoying.  I thought it might be fun, but now it appears to be tedious.  (Don't everyone drown out my explanations with your applause!!).

2.  These goddamn steroids?  They are not working.  I am being lambasted by the CH bomb.  So it's not fun anymore.

3.  No one wants to read allegories all the time.  It's not fun.  You want an allegory?  Go read Beowulf.  Good stuff.  Or the Orlando Furioso.  Nothing'll get your mind right like an epic poem about Christians and Muslims goin' mano a mano.

I have enjoyed this, tho...

Piece!!

B
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #78 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:55pm »

Oh Brian, I am so sorry the prednisone isn't helping you.  It helped me the first time I took it which was 2 years ago.  This time it worked until I started the taper and it started all over again.  

Are you taking anything else?
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #79 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:04pm »

Neuro is gonna go the Verapamil route now (there ya go, Jayne, now stop calling my house and sending threatening letters to me).

He also gave me the green light on splitting Imitrex shots (he said he had not considered doing that, but thought it was a fine idea).

See I am irritated because if I do not get rid of these before I go to the Bahamas, I am gonna be pissed. And when I get back from there, I am headed to Vegas for a Bachelor party with old prep school chums.  DO you think alcohol will need to be consumed there?

Also, I need these pants....

IP Logged
Miklos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #80 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I assume that you are as slim as the model? Larger sizes might be mind boggling. Plus, I don't think there is a bow tie on earth that could be safely worn with those pants.  

In any case, if you wear them, no one will care if you drink or not. The glare will prevent them seeing -anything- that you might do.
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2004, 5:53pm by Miklos » IP Logged

Don't be offended by my frank analysis. Think of it as personality dialysis.
BlueMeanie

Email

« Reply #81 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 5:34pm »

on Jan 5th, 2004, 4:20pm, Miklos wrote:
I don't think there is a bow tie on earth that could be safely worn with those pants.  

In any case, if you wear them, no one will care if you drink or not. The glare will prevent them seeing -anything- that you might do.

Brian, hope you're doing better. None of us can write a damn thing in that condition. Hell, I can't even write without a CH.

Bright blue bow-tie will work with those pants. Trust me.
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #82 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 5:38pm »

Brian I want you to feel better.  Sometimes I wish I was a witch and I could cast spells to get rid of these damn headaches.  I guess I could try anyway, I have been called something that rhymes with witch.  You have got to try the verapamil, I hope the dosage works for you.  I am glad to hear about the imitrex also.  Do you have any O2?  I haven't had O2, but it seems to help so many people.  

Now about the pants...we really need to talk about this.  I think the pants might be a trigger.  Maybe not for CH, but definitely for something.  If getting those pants would make you feel better, I would make you a pair.
IP Logged
Jayne
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Pull my finger!

Email

« Reply #83 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 6:13pm »

Good Brian!!!! Now I can get out of these bushes in your back garden.
We will all want to know what dosage of verapamil he puts you on please Brian or I will come back to your house and hide in the bushes in your front garden Angry
It does take 7- 10 days to get into your system.
When is he going to put you on it huh? huh? huh?
IP Logged

If you haven't laughed today, it's been a wasted day. Smiley
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #84 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 6:43pm »

Brian -- I'm sorry you're having a hard time!  That sucks!!

I hope it gets better!!

Keep us informed!   I hope your trip to the Bahamas is fun (jealous!!!) and then to vegas........(jealous again!)  ...  

kick some beast ass --- wuddya?

tina
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #85 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 7:15pm »

Hunter Thompson revisited.

Fucking superb!
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #86 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 8:49pm »

I am glad y'all enjoyed it while it lasted.  Don, I appreciate the words.  Means a lot to me.  You have NO idea.

Also, ya know, what fun is it to read about how the steroids are NOT working and meditations on how much it sucks to be me.

Wait a minute.

It doesn't suck to be me at all.  Sure I have CHs and they are being ruthless right now, but in a couple of months down here in Dixie, I'll have a gin and tonic in one hand, a Cohiba in the other, and my nine iron leaning on my hip as I look into the deep, blue sky.

B
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #87 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 9:36pm »

The Fear.

The Loathing.

The Songs of the Doomed!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss