Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Been away »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Been away
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Been away  (Read 383 times)
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

Been away
« on: Jan 2nd, 2004, 7:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Haven't been here in a long while, toughing it out quite a while with not good results.  Decided to see if (ha ha) any cures have appeared here on line.  This visit has been getting tough, as was the last, which was only in the spring, and back again this fall.  After a while lack of sleep makes me a bit feeling secluded from life some.  Constraining lifestyle too often now, wish I didn't have to, but have to.  I seem to have forgotten why this site was created.  I do see why.  Good to see some familiar names consistent here.  Life's going good, missing lots of life out there though.  Will be tuning in again.  'Preciate you's all a lot.
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

Re: Been away
« Reply #1 on: Jan 2nd, 2004, 9:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello Kevin, sorry to hear you're in pain. Sad  Unfortunately, there is still no cure, but coming here to ch.com helps to make things more bearable.  I hope you can get in some PF time...

take care,
Smileymel
IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:00pm »

Thanks 'Lis
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:29pm »

WB Kevin.

As they say..."Nothing's ever easy," but coming here is. I hope you stick around. On your side here and hoping the beast is on its way out.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
AlienSpaceBabe

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:21am »

Missing out on life sucks, don't it?

Well, come and visit and post when you can, Kevin. It's hard enough to just put on your pants when your in cycle, much less read and post sometimes.... We're here for you....

Lizzie
IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:43am »

Yep, make a buck and come on home.  Never been that conservative, but somehow learning how.  Thanks Lizzie.
IP Logged
BlueMeanie

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 1:35am »

Hi. Kevin_M

I know how you feel. Being in cycle is like being a bear in hibernation. Almost like the Chicago Bears. LOL

Hope you'll see a PF time soon. Stay in touch. It's sure is great to talk to other clusterheads. You're not alone here that's for sure.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss