Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:57pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Tracey...LSU »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Tracey...LSU
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Tracey...LSU  (Read 500 times)
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Tracey...LSU
« on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 3:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey chick!!  Could you imagine being in New Orleans right about now. Think you'd be arrested for assault or something huh?  LMAO

Just think about it............expected crowds of thousands WITHOUT tickets to be there.......to just hang out in the streets for the game!!!!!!   LMAO

Myself.....got no ticket....(Santa ran out).......but am hosting a Sugar Bowl party.........projector screen to watch, food, friends and alcohol...........DANG.....I'm glad Santa forgot!!!!!!

Just had to think of you at this time Tracey...lol

take care all,
EDNA
IP Logged
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Tracey...LSU
« Reply #1 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 6:26pm »

OMG....sweetie, we need to be having a party together, tomorrow....LOL.

Everyone from Greg's company is an LSU alumni.....much as I hate to root for anything from Oklahoma (no offense people...it's just a Texas thing).....I'm going to enjoy watching OU tear a strip off them Tigers.  I'm just hoping Greg has kept his mouth shut and will keep his job.... Grin.

Hope your party turns out great....and I do wish I was there..... Grin

Yes....if I was in New Orleans right now....arrest would probably be on the agenda....LMAO.

Love ya sweetie,
T
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
stevegeebe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:01pm »

Just visited NOLA.com and Bourbocam.  Looks like Mardi Gras.  

Should LSU win Tracey, you and Greg may be called in to handle the disaster that follows.  See ya'll then.    

Go Tigers!

Steve G
IP Logged
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 4th, 2004, 1:17am »

OMG..........I am LMAO..............

I just bet they had a damn parade... Roll Eyes

Them fat dudes.........in them grass skirts!!!!   LOL

ONLY IN NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!

(Hi Edna, Danny, Steve & Dianne...miss you!)

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 4th, 2004, 1:36am »

Personally, I think we should all go back down and do our own parade.... Grin  Might not be the same thing though.

The Cowboys sucked so bad tonight......OU had better kick ass tomorrow.

Miss you guys,
T
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
LSUnut
New Board Newbie

"Evil will always win because good is dumb!!!"

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 1:26am »

All my suffering for one night of sweet relief!!!  All the years I spent in Tiger Stadium watching a suck-ass team play for a 3-8 record (sometimes in rain storms or unimaginable heat waves).  Sorry guys, but my beloved Tigers have taken the crystal trophy home.  I just wish I could be there.  Next time, hopefully, I'll get to sit in one of the nice suite boxes as a professor instead of as a lowly alumni. Quote:
Everyone from Greg's company is an LSU alumni.....much as I hate to root for anything from Oklahoma (no offense people...it's just a Texas thing).....I'm going to enjoy watching OU tear a strip off them Tigers.  I'm just hoping Greg has kept his mouth shut and will keep his job.... .  
 I hope Greg isn't really looking for work tomorrow.  Cause dem crazy cajuns is gonna party like its 1999 all over again.  And yes, Quote:
The Cowboys sucked so bad tonight......OU had better kick ass tomorrow.  
The Cowboys did suck, but at least Tennessee won.  It's just a good football time in my house this weekend.  I hope nobody's feelings got hurt, but I've been waiting for a long time.  "Sometimes I think when you coundn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this;  and totally redeem yourself"  Jim Carey, Dumb and Dumber.  God bless, and GO TIGERS!!!
IP Logged

Whoever said the fear of death is worse than death itself, obviously never suffered from cluster headaches!!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss