Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 1:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Found some old pictures »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Found some old pictures
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Found some old pictures  (Read 1144 times)
jonny

Email

Re: Found some old pictures
« Reply #25 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 4:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A CD I sent to MOB should get to England later this week......Soon after that you all will be able to down load a six minute video of the Atlanta convention from my website.......Alot of good stuff but mostly the awards banquet... (Anyone remember Riccardo accepting his award and getting down on one knee....LOL)....some funny stuff.

Ill let ya know.

......................jonny
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 10:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

SHIT!   ya coulda warned me about the music.   Scared me and I almost fell outta my chair. lol

Very very cool Randy.    Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:28am »

OMG! I rem. all this too well! LMAO Riccardo on one knee, the "fight" between Jonny & Den.......damn good time!! BTW this year yall we have PORCH!! HA!!  Tongue
Pic-10 is Paula (standing) and Piara (from Riccardo country) Pic-11 is Cheryl S. with her hubby *scratching head* cant rem. his name Pic-01 is JudyW and BarbG. Once again a GREAT time was had by all!! And I must agree Hub gets face lifts! LMAO  Wink Oh and Mo and John from England are on some of these too. I cant wait till July this year!! What a blow out!!! Jonny "beer run"? This time Ill keep the beer with me! LMAO  Wink Hey Jimi ya riding the bike this year?? HINT HINT Mel you are not a dork sis!! So hush or Ill be forced to give ya a BIG sloppy kiss!  Wink
See yall in July, Leesa
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 2:36pm »

About that pic with Cheryl S and her husband. He wasn't scratching his head. He was in the middle of a cluster. He had 4-5 while we were there and I talked to Cheryl a couple of times via email about him.  He had a really hard time on that cycle and got pretty depressed. I have often wondered about him. I probably won't ride my bike down Leesa. Got too much stuff to bring you know.
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Melissa

Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 3:08pm »

Oh wow, how could I have forgotten about Riccardo's thank you proposal?? LMAO, and the fight between Jonny and Den was priceless.  We all knew who won that one...hehe.  Oh, and Bob P.'s extremely expensive hawaiian shirt.  Also, reminds me of Den and Georgia sopping wet in the lobby, you figure that one out! LOL!  Guys, I want so bad to go to Nashville, I'm doing something I've never considered just to get there, now if I can get up the nerve to make 1 simple phone call!!!

Grinmel
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 3:53pm »

on Jan 7th, 2004, 3:08pm, Melissa wrote:
 Oh, and Bob P.'s extremely expensive hawaiian shirt.

Mel,

That is on the video....ya see Den jump up and scream at Boob "You can buy another one at Walmart, He's got two hundred fucking dollars!!!"

Imagine that, Den screaming swear words in front of all those church going folk.....LMAO Grin

.........................jonny
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 6:31pm »

what church-going folks?

I believe he wouldn't sell it cause his wife bought it for him.  Can we all say awwwwwww.?

Thanks for the memorys Jimi.

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:43pm »

eek5  Ok Mel..........don't leave us in suspense. What is the one thing that you are doing that you never considered, if you make that one phone call? Inquiring minds want to know.....
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #33 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 10:20am »

Okay Jimi Ill let ya slide on the bike thing just this once  Wink I know what happened with Den and Gerogia! Nananana  Tongue LMAOROTF  Boob's shirt OMG too funny! LOL
Mel, you must tell us sis "Inquiring minds want to know..... " *in best Jimi voice I can muster* LOL All I can tell ya gal is this....... MAKE THE CALL!!! We wanna see ya there!!  
Thanks Jimi for making me smile I really needed this today!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss