Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 11:31pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Not Sure if Cluster »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Not Sure if Cluster
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Not Sure if Cluster  (Read 504 times)
Dre
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Not Sure if Cluster
« on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am not sure if I suffer from cluster headaches but here are my symptoms (I also have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow)  On the left side of my face I feel pressure on my left side of the top of my head, it sometimes is an actual headache with pain, but mostly just pressure it seems to affect my cheek causing it to feel tingly almost numb, I will have an earache from time to time as well.  I hate it because it causes me to panic because I don't feel myself, it is hard to think clearly and I often think I have a tumor because the pressure is unreal.  Let me know what you think.

Andrea Huh
IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

Re: Not Sure if Cluster
« Reply #1 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:14pm »

As most on this board are not Dr's it's not for us to diagnose you, I hope it's not CH you mention pressure but not excruciating pain to die for so your probably one of the lucky ones who doesn't have CH, I hope your appointment gets a diagnosis for you good luck and pressure free vibes to you.

Cathy  Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

floridian

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 3:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

It doesn't sound alot like clusters, but I don't know what it is. (and can't diagnose over the net, or in person as I'm not an MD.)  Very few headaches are caused by tumors, but many people here have worried about them before getting diagnosed. A doctor is the one to diagnose you and put you on track to finding better health. Best wishes.
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:08pm »

Take the cluster quiz, also take the quiz on the OUCH website that will break down wother types of headaches you might be having as well.  It really helps to see if maybe you are dealing with more then one kind.  

Talk to your doc about everything, the time they hit and how they feel.  This will help him / her the most.  

Really hope tha tyou dont have CH. But if you do, this is the right place to be.

Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
miCHel
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 4:10pm »

Hi Andrea!

Not easy to say.  I sure wish that it is not CH.  If you want an idea, take the "Cluster Quiz" on the left of this page.

Best of luck with everything!

miCHel
IP Logged

Good one Scotty! Now beam down my clothes...
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 7:15pm »

Welcome aboard but from what you say you might not have clusters. Clusters make one want to tear off his head. The pain is such that they'll wake us out of a sound sleep. No one sits still or can rest during a cluster attack.  

Let us know how how things work out. If you do have this horror, this is a place where you'll find lot's of help.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 5th, 2004, 8:10pm »

It is probably sinus, get an x-ray to make sure, and if clear press for a CT scan, We all hope you have anything but CH.

Opus/Paul
IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss