Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 9:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « ... anyone ever think this way?... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   ... anyone ever think this way?...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ... anyone ever think this way?...  (Read 1566 times)
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

Re: ... anyone ever think this way?...
« Reply #25 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 2:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had a headache the other day.  Would not go away.  Took Motrin, took a nap, ate, drank a soda.  Still had a headache.  But I kept catching myself.  How dare I even think of suggesting that it hurts, when I KNOW what a REAL headache (so called) is.  It was annoying, that's all.  And my back pain, just annoying.

I did have a pain the other day though that hurt damn bad.  It was like a severe labor contraction in my left chest/shoulder area.  Went down my left arm, and incapacitated me for about 30 seconds.  Wow.  I was shocked.  So now for me, clusters are the #1 pain on earth, #2 probably is labor, and #3 was whatever that was in my chest.  The rest, is just annoying.

Christine, my mom is like yours, and I have the same attitude as you towards her.

Big Dan, have you ever seen the movie "Falling Down"??
I think we all just have to accept these other people and their little pains in our asses, or we will go off the deep end one day and show them what pain is all about.

A one time cluster wouldn't be so bad.  We could move on and say "yeah"  I handled it.  It is knowing that it is going to happen again, and not knowing for how long, the repeated horror that makes it so intolerable.

man I am babbling......little deb Undecided
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 3:39pm »

on Jan 6th, 2004, 2:56pm, Little Deb wrote:

I did have a pain the other day though that hurt damn bad.  It was like a severe labor contraction in my left chest/shoulder area.  Went down my left arm, and incapacitated me for about 30 seconds.  

little deb Undecided

Ummmmmmmmmm DEB?   Did you go to the Dr??   Isn't that like a heart attack??

IP Logged
hunterdon04
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 4:13pm »

hey bluemeanie...i've had like non-stop headaches for 3-4 days...they do suck...i mean i understand exactly where yur comin from...im just waiting for the next one...its gettin dark and im just waitin and waitin..im sooooooooooooo damn tired of this shit
IP Logged

i wont surrender, well not this minute anyway
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss