Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:51am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Emotionally tired »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Emotionally tired
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Emotionally tired  (Read 1282 times)
hopefull
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

Re: Emotionally tired
« Reply #25 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 6:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I still get the take an aspirin and get over it from people
so isolation helps ....plus a few have been freaked out by them and that doesn't help either....2 edged sword right thru the head...
IP Logged
manana
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 7:06pm »

Turn life off for just a while?  Perhaps a more optimistic & safer way to look at it is like this:  Think of life like a light in your home controled by a dimmer switch.  Sometimes you want  the light to be bright and useful & at other times you want it to be subdued and not obstrusive, but so long as it is lit, you know that it is working.  Does that make sense?
IP Logged
hopefull
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 8:52pm »

*SMILE*.......YES
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #28 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 9:11pm »

Ok, I have put on the dimmer switch ... cause, I really can't take it any more.  But hell, just knowing that Echo, Chuck, Opus (sorry Jonny you didn't answer the post), and all you other huge honks are out there ..........well, hell ........ a girl can dream well, can't she ????  Smiling now.  Goodnight all.  LOL
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
don

Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 6th, 2004, 9:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
DORCHESTER OR TAUTON .... ??

Quincy now.  

I aint hiding, I'm just migrating.
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 9:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 6th, 2004, 7:06pm, manana wrote:
Turn life off for just a while?  Perhaps a more optimistic & safer way to look at it is like this:  Think of life like a light in your home controled by a dimmer switch.  Sometimes you want  the light to be bright and useful & at other times you want it to be subdued and not obstrusive, but so long as it is lit, you know that it is working.  Does that make sense?

I like this, it is very philosophical.  Kind of gives you a new perspective on how to look at things.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss