Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 12:37am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Vision Problems »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Vision Problems
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Vision Problems  (Read 465 times)
Lissa
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

Vision Problems
« on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Does anyone here have astigmatisms, cataracts and/or any other eye problems.  I was born with a cataract and have an astigmatism in my left eye.  I get my headaches on the right side.
IP Logged

Episodic cluster survivor since 1995 at age 16.
BlueMeanie

Email

Re: Vision Problems
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Not eye !
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have astigmatisms in both eyes that I was born with. pretty much stopped using my left eye altogether until the found out when I was about 4 had to wear a patch to strenthgen it.  I have worn glasses since I was 4. Pretty bad eyesite, got bifocals at 25, but it has gotten better I was able to get rid of the bifocals this year.  

hehe that was the first thing I did when these HA started in July, was go get my eyes tested.  They actually had gotten better.  Grin

Tiannia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
CHmess

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 11:56am »

Three years ago I hit the back of my head hard!! So hard that the white part of my left eye was ALL blood shot! It looked gross. Then every once in a while my eye would feel like someone was tugging on it from the inside so when I looked in the mirror my pupil would be the shape of a diagonal oval - I even managed to get a good picture of it to take to the doctor with me so they wouldn't think I was crazy and they had never seen anything like it or read anything in their books about anything like it..........they said I was a "medical mystery".  It still does it about a couple times a month so who knows. That was my left eye and CH's are on the right.........
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 12:06pm »

I have astigmatism in both eyes.  I also suffer from what is called Accommodation Spasm of the Eyes.   I have glasses to help, but I don't need any Rx in the glasses except to correct astigmatism.  I can see great, 20/20 but I can't focus sometimes because of the spasms.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss