Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 5:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Children and Politix »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Children and Politix
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Children and Politix  (Read 473 times)
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Children and Politix
« on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This evening after dinner my daughter Lindsay (11 years old) was eager to inform me that George Bush had just stipulated all those owning a GREEN CAR would immediately become US citizens. Grin  It's a wonder we survived the giggles lawng nuff ta finish the steaks.  LOL Cheesy

GET A GREEN CAR EVERONE - RITE AWAY Cheesy
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Re: Children and Politix
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:44pm »

OMG ... I own a green car .......... if I am already a citizen AND own a green car, please let me know if I get a consolation prize.  I wanna win, I wanna win !!!!!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 9:11pm »

Quit lying to us, woman!!!!   That is NOT your car!  That is Red's stinkin lincoln!

Lying bitch! Wink  Sheeeshhhhh!!!!

laugh laugh laugh
Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
cakelady
New Board Junior
USA 

damn I don't want to be here

« Reply #3 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 6:55am »

When my son was 4 he asked if we were 'publicans or demacraps. I still laugh at that one.
christine Grin
IP Logged

Pain is inevitable, misery is not.
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 8:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Yeah, if we already have a green car, do we get money or something?
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 8:54am »

For some reason, I get these "invitations" to Republican fundraisers in the mail.  I think my assclown father is behind it, but no matter.

In one, a couple of months ago, there is a 8 X 10 pic of Dubya.  With some stupid Members Only jacket on er sumpin' (did his father not teach him ANYTHING about sartorial matters--Bush, Sr. is the epitome of good taste in clothes, I'll admit).

Anyway, I put that pic on the fridge.  I taught the 3 year old some "words".

Now, when she goes to the fridge, she says:

"Bad man, stupid man!!!  Is he a bad man Daddy?"

Yes he is sweetheart.  Yes he is!!!

I love my little girl!!!
IP Logged
floridian

Email

Color Blind Society
« Reply #6 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 10:31am »

Is a green car one of those hybrids like the Toyota Prius, or will a lime tinted Land Rover qualify one for citizenship?  Who said we don't live in a color blind society?  Green cards are pink.  The black boxes in airplanes are fluorescent orange.  Pink and tan people are called white, and brown people are called black.  Cowards and people from Asia are called yellow. Somebody needs an eye exam !! Seven percent of the male population have some trouble distinguishing colors. But don't let them name stuff!  And how do they come up with some of these names for colors?  Taupe, mauve and chartreuse?? Yeah, I heard of them. I also have no clue what they mean.  My car is "iris" colored - its grey, blue, red, or purple, depending on the light.  The DMV asks me what color my car is ... they have no clue what iris is, and when they ask me to explain what color it really is, they don't seem interested in the answer.   I guess the truth won't fit in the space provided on the form.  

IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:29pm »

on Jan 8th, 2004, 8:54am, Brian_Y wrote:
For some reason, I get these "invitations" to Republican fundraisers in the mail.  I think my assclown father is behind it, but no matter.

In one, a couple of months ago, there is a 8 X 10 pic of Dubya.  With some stupid Members Only jacket on er sumpin' (did his father not teach him ANYTHING about sartorial matters--Bush, Sr. is the epitome of good taste in clothes, I'll admit).

Anyway, I put that pic on the fridge.  I taught the 3 year old some "words".

Now, when she goes to the fridge, she says:

"Bad man, stupid man!!!  Is he a bad man Daddy?"

Yes he is sweetheart.  Yes he is!!!

I love my little girl!!!

Even though you fashion taste is questionable, at least I know you are raising your daughter perfectly.  
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

Re: Color Blind Society
« Reply #8 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:30pm »

on Jan 8th, 2004, 10:31am, floridian wrote:
Is a green car one of those hybrids like the Toyota Prius, or will a lime tinted Land Rover qualify one for citizenship?  Who said we don't live in a color blind society?  Green cards are pink.  The black boxes in airplanes are fluorescent orange.  Pink and tan people are called white, and brown people are called black.  Cowards and people from Asia are called yellow. Somebody needs an eye exam !! Seven percent of the male population have some trouble distinguishing colors. But don't let them name stuff!  And how do they come up with some of these names for colors?  Taupe, mauve and chartreuse?? Yeah, I heard of them. I also have no clue what they mean.  My car is "iris" colored - its grey, blue, red, or purple, depending on the light.  The DMV asks me what color my car is ... they have no clue what iris is, and when they ask me to explain what color it really is, they don't seem interested in the answer.   I guess the truth won't fit in the space provided on the form.  

Crayola is responsible!
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:36pm »

on Jan 8th, 2004, 1:29pm, Paigelle wrote:

Even though you fashion taste is questionable, at least I know you are raising your daughter perfectly.  

OK, this is getting serious.

I have been lurking around and I see that in the past 1/2 hour, you have questioned my sartorial wisdom not once, but twice.

You need to understand one thing.  It is a simple thing.

I am the epitome of taste, style, refinement, good breeding, and whiskey.  I am also very good at Trivial Pursuit.

Ask anyone who has met me personally.  Clothes make the man and I am a man among men.

Am I being arrogant again?

(sorry!!)

Just you wait until you get my "gift" for your Raleigh thing-a-ma-jig.

Love,  

Brian

PS  Thanks for the props on knowing that Dubya is a jackass!!  Clark in '04!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:37pm by Brian_Y » IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:42pm »

on Jan 8th, 2004, 1:36pm, Brian_Y wrote:

OK, this is getting serious.

I have been lurking around and I see that in the past 1/2 hour, you have questioned my sartorial wisdom not once, but twice.

You need to understand one thing.  It is a simple thing.

I am the epitome of taste, style, refinement, good breeding, and whiskey.  I am also very good at Trivial Pursuit.

Ask anyone who has met me personally.  Clothes make the man and I am a man among men.

Am I being arrogant again?

(sorry!!)

Just you wait until you get my "gift" for your Raleigh thing-a-ma-jig.

Love,  

Brian

PS  Thanks for the props on knowing that Dubya is a jackass!!  Clark in '04!!!

Brian

Even though I question you taste in fashion, you must realize how much I appreciate your individuality.  I also believe you are quite the man, considering you are brave enough to go on these little fashion adventures.  I have never stated that you don't have style.  Style is a personal choice.  I am thankful you have style since so many in our society do not.  I take pride in your stance on your clothing and I am proud to say we understand the world of politics so well.  Considering no one else seems to know this and no one else is teaching children what the face of evil truly looks like.  I applaud you on so many of your traits and I sincerely hope you never change.  Well except for your underwear, no one needs to wear dirty underwear.
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:49pm »

I was prolly mostly kidding anyway.

1/2 of what I say is BS, the other half is classified.

Y'all know when I am being serious.  I hope.

TTFN
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 1:56pm »

I just hope your melon is feeling better, now that you are tapering down the steroids.  Are you doing okay?  

BTW, I am kidding most of time, except about changing your underwear, I do think people should do that.
IP Logged
AlienSpaceBabe

Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 8th, 2004, 7:17pm »

on Jan 8th, 2004, 6:55am, cakelady wrote:
When my son was 4 he asked if we were 'publicans or demacraps. I still laugh at that one.
christine Grin

my son had a thing for trucks when he was little (as most boys do....)....

I still remember the day he was pointing at a dump truck (with a lady-of-the-evening on the sidewalk next to it) saying "dumb fuck! dumb fuck!"

Lizzie, who's little boy is now almost twenty!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss