Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 9:46pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Baseball/Cricket (Non CH) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Baseball/Cricket (Non CH)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Baseball/Cricket (Non CH)  (Read 278 times)
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

Baseball/Cricket (Non CH)
« on: Jan 10th, 2004, 4:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Okay when you all get on about baseball I don't understand it because we don't play it in England, but then I don't think you play much Cricket...so I've explained it here as simply as possible could someone please explain Baseball to me...(except Kim  Grin)...TY

Cricket

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man goes out and goes in.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes, there are men still in and not out.

There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out) then game is finished.

oh and btw....did you know that a Duck's quack does not echo...and noone knows why!!

Cathy  Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

Re: Baseball/Cricket (Non CH)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10th, 2004, 5:20pm »

I think this limey has the IN/OUT action  Embarassed on her mind TOO much!  Maybe she is looking for more? jaw_drop ohjez guyflash

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

Re: Baseball/Cricket (Non CH)
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10th, 2004, 7:52pm »

Cathy,
   If you put it that way Cricket and baseball are almost the same except baseball has rules. By the way is cricket really a reinactment of the Krikket wars?

Chuck,  
    What you are talking about was covered in a thread asking where Cathip is.

Opus/Paul
IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss