Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 1:52pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « How can I "find" someone? (Not CH) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   How can I "find" someone? (Not CH)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How can I "find" someone? (Not CH)  (Read 788 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

How can I "find" someone? (Not CH)
« on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hpe someone can give me some idea's of where to start with this!
I have just been given an address for my ex who is allegedly living in Ohio now. Does anyone know how I can check if he is living there or not?
Thanks!
Helen

IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: How can I "find" someone? (Not CH)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:21pm »

do a "google" search

or you can pay a few bucks and do an online "people search"
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:23pm »

OK, but why? Just kidding. Search online for a reverse phone directory. You should be able to get a name and phone number when you enter the address.  Then you can call and ask. (pretending to be someone else of course) (use a payphone or cell phone so they won't see the number on caller ID or use *69 to find out your number.)
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:25pm »

Try these

http://people.yahoo.com/

http://www.whowhere.com/

http://www.theultimates.com/white/
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:28pm »

Bingo! found it on google! just typed his name and ohio and up it came if you'll pardon the expression (and the exaggeration!! Wink )
I need to verify his address for legal paperwork to be sent on to him and if my solicitors do it it will cost an arm and a leg. They can ask him for child support too since he hasn't paid a penny since we split in 97 but I won't hold my breath on that one!
Thanks for your help everyone, I didn't have a clue where to start!
IP Logged

cschick

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

go get the worthless SOB Helen!!!!  Sic 'em!

Good luck!
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:37pm »

If your willing to wait till spring and buy the plane ticket....I'll go empty his pockets, bank accounts, house and anything else he has Grin
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:43pm »

Karen, the very good friend who told me also told me he is planning a trip back here after Xmas.. now considering the last time I saw him he beat seven colours of shit outta me I'm not anxious to see him again and I want injunctions in place! In order to have them I have to have him served too.. vicious circle but at least I have a head start now.
Jonny... I love you y'know! Thanks for a lovely daydream picturing that but.. the best revenge is to live happily and I'm doing that! Smiley Ive got a lovely hubby, gorgeous kids, the best friends in the whole world.. and all over the world come to think of it! All he has is money.. guess who is the loser?!!
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 9:55pm »

Take heart. At least he's stuck in Ohio in winter.....brrrrr.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
K-9
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:44am »

That's great that you've found happiness, being the bigger person is the way to go!!

Chuck
(who still think that jonny or someone should carry out that scenario)
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 5:51am »

Quote:
If your willing to wait till spring and buy the plane ticket....I'll go empty his pockets, bank accounts, house and anything else he has  

Ohio aint that far. I'll pick you up Saturday.
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 6:03am »

on Dec 15th, 2004, 5:51am, don wrote:

Ohio aint that far. I'll pick you up Saturday.

Thanks Chuck,I wouldn't want the king to get shite on his boot though laugh and like I said Don.. you're just luvverly aren't you?!! Kiss

Mind you.. if he comes after me or my kids again all bets are off.
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #12 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 7:42am »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 6:28pm, LeLimey wrote:

I need to verify his address for legal paperwork to be sent on to him and if my solicitors do it it will cost an arm and a leg. They can ask him for child support too since he hasn't paid a penny since we split in 97 but I won't hold my breath on that one!

LeLimey,

I know, here in a neighboring state, MI, guys are being served more and more for child support and if the proper attention is given to it, there is no driver's lisence renewal for them if they owe.  Warrants are issued, had a guy at work pulled right off the job.  No tax returns either.  Anyway, pretty sure the laws are going more in your favor these days, finally.
  An astronomical amount of money was found to be owed in this state and laws were quickly enacted.  Perhaps if really needed, an Ohio lawyer would be a good idea to give it a look.  Summons servers are very overworked right now, in this state anyway, it's the best job opportunity around with PLENTY of work.  Hiding ex's are being found and served.  

Kevin M
IP Logged
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:03am »

I can't imagine any man beating up on a woman... WTF??

Jonny & Don, I'd be happy to meet up with you on the way over to this goon's house. I'm sure he's going to really miss  having teeth and kneecaps...  Angry
IP Logged
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

« Reply #14 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 9:05am »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 6:37pm, Jonny wrote:
If your willing to wait till spring and buy the plane ticket....I'll go empty his pockets, bank accounts, house and anything else he has Grin

Do you need any help? Can I at least come along and video tape it for documentary purposes?

BTW: I'm in Indiana. Close enough to just make it a day trip and be back home in time for dinner.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2004, 9:07am by ExplodingEyeBall » IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 9:11am »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 6:43pm, LeLimey wrote:
... now considering the last time I saw him he beat seven colours of shit outta me

Two words: Smith & Wesson.  

MHO, of course.
TomM
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:27am »

If he even breathes on you or looks at you cross eyed, all bets are off. I'll join Jonny, Frank, Don and anyone else who has the inkling to come.  How do you think he would feel to have a women kick his ass.  And I would enjoy it.  

I caught one of my friends being pinned to the wall by her fiance one time.  I made him piss himself, because he knew that if I ever even suspected that he touched her again in any other way that loving, I would make sure that he would have to go on a scavanger hunt of all of his favorite parts.   sgrin

But as far as the child support goes, go after him.  There is a lot that can be done and they can make sure that he pays and that he pays the back pay that he owes you as well.  

Anyone willing to hold this arsehole for a 5 foot 11 German?

-Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:37am »

on Dec 15th, 2004, 8:03am, Jeepgun wrote:
I can't imagine any man beating up on a woman... WTF??

One of the three things that gets me PISSED (and no, Helen, not in the the happy British way!)... The only physical confrontations I have ever had have been a result of some spineless cretin hitting a woman. Just makes my blood boil.

I volunteer for the hit squad... I'll bring needle-nose pliers...

Hirvimaki-Isi
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:46am »

Helen,  
I believe you have a posse.
Suit up boys...
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #19 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:54am »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 6:28pm, LeLimey wrote:
They can ask him for child support too since he hasn't paid a penny since we split in 97 but I won't hold my breath on that one!

That just plain pisses me off.  Someone who won't pay child support should be taken off at the knees.

My child support payments are in excess of $27,000 per year (2 kids).  I pay more than my POS ex makes.  But I pay it!  They are my kids, I helped make them, I'm responsible for supporting them.

I'll join you jonny / jeep -- we'll thump the bastard!

edited cuz when I'm pissed I can't spell worth a shit.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:55am by echo » IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #20 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:02pm »

You know, I love this family! I'm feeling sorry for myself, I'm all weepy this morning and in a great deal of pain. I'm making soapand lotion for my kid's teachers and I'm high on aromatherapy oils. And I check in on the boards and see how many ways we support each other...and I picture a posse of clusterheads (me included) descending on this prick in Ohio and I can't help but smile and even laugh. I love you guys!  Kiss
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #21 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:08pm »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 6:43pm, LeLimey wrote:
Karen, the very good friend who told me also told me he is planning a trip back here after Xmas.. now considering the last time I saw him he beat seven colours of shit outta me I'm not anxious to see him again and I want injunctions in place! In order to have them I have to have him served too.. vicious circle but at least I have a head start now.
Jonny... I love you y'know! Thanks for a lovely daydream picturing that but.. the best revenge is to live happily and I'm doing that! Smiley Ive got a lovely hubby, gorgeous kids, the best friends in the whole world.. and all over the world come to think of it! All he has is money.. guess who is the loser?!!

What a shame LiLimey!   Angry  So glad you have a family that really loves you and apprecaites you now.

My ex-boyfriend smacked me so hard one time, my whole body slammed against the wall.  On the floor with a bleeding lip, I saw him coming towards me (he was 6'7", 280 lbs, I'm 5'6", 140 pounds) I knew I had to think quickly!  First thing I did was grab his balls and kept squeezing until he was on his knees and at eye level with me, then with everything I had I punched him so hard I broke his nose (and my knuckles  Undecided).  That gave me enough time to run.  Then I got my brothers on his ass.  Never saw him again...low-life!  I think that taught him not to mess with a Puerto Rican! (or any other woman again!)  Grin

Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:12pm »

Good for you, Langa! Atta' girl!  Angry
IP Logged
Biker
New Board Old Timer
USA 

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:40pm »

No need for all that nonsense.  Just contact the Ohio Bureau of Child Support in Columbus, Ohio.  Give them his social security number, date of birth, and YOUR court order number for the support.  Those "man hating females" will track him to the ends of the earth, just to garnish his wages, throw him in jail, just to scare him, take his drivers licenese, tax returns, and everything he owns----just to make him mad.  After that, he will stand before a judge and become toungelashed into submission.  Then, the only 2 things he has left to do is catch up on arrearages, or leave the country.
IP Logged

Ride it like ya stole it.
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 1:49pm »

Oh I love you guys so much!  hug all around!
The child support element is a gray area.. I can only get a judgement in a UK court and they don't hold  in the US. He is now married to an American lady and so the only way I could get any money out of him is if I get a judgement and have it so that it is enforced at his point of entry into the UK.. but I'd prefer he never comes back! I can support them, I don't need his money he can take it and shove it where the monkey shoved the nut. The legal paperwork I want served on him is injunctions making sure he keeps away from us as apparently he is due to be bringing his wife for a visit to his family after Christmas. For an injunction to be valid it has to be served on him and that is why I needed his address verified.. which I now have so all is well. Until that poor bailif gets there then I don't think he will be a very happy bunny!! Luckily I'm no where near him so the worst that will happen is that my ears will be burning.
If he makes the mistake of coming near me or the kids while he is back in England he will regret it.. one way or another.
Thank you all for the advice and concern and love. I feel .. elated, there isn't another word. I'm on cloud nine here!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss