Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 5:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cluster Headaches a Metaphor for Anti-Abortionist? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cluster Headaches a Metaphor for Anti-Abortionist?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cluster Headaches a Metaphor for Anti-Abortionist?  (Read 1015 times)
BlueMeanie

Email

Re: Cluster Headaches a Metaphor for Anti-Abortion
« Reply #25 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 6:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Good job Gator.  Another person edumacated about Cluster Headaches.

Thanks !
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 7:24pm »

Rock-N-Roll.....Gator!!!

Now thats speaking out, Bro!!!
IP Logged
Sean_C

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 7:39pm »

Way to go Gator, nice job Grin

Sean.....................
IP Logged
clarence
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wake up

nailinmyeye
WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Quote:

Don't count on her for anything but a few hair-brained ideas.  Teaching "Intelligent Design" in HS science class comes to mind.  I'm sure she's an endless source of great ideas.

Marlin,
Do you have a fundamental problem with conservatives and/or Christians?  Its fine if you do, but you act like we are all idiots or something.  I'm not defending this lady in particular, just wondering what your chip is.  

Vig,
I appreciate your posts.  A lot.
You said:
Quote:
The CHristian right in this country is proving that it wasn't paying attention to CHrist in the first place, as his major lesson is that of tolerance, and we have the most violent, intolerant bunCH of bigots running the show right now.

I agree that a major lesson of Christ was tolerance.  I wonder, however, if his biggest statement wasn't forgiveness from God and of each other through his reconciling death and resurrection.  Either way, it often seems that the North American Christian church is more concerned with so-called "End Times" rather than the social concerns of the present time.  My .02 Smiley

Casey
IP Logged

NY Yankees Suck!!!

"Bart, don't make fun of Grad students. They just made a terrible life decision," Marge Simpson

Where I live: http://rainfallsoneveryone.com
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 11:33pm »

Nicely done Gator.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Dec 16th, 2004, 11:17am »

on Dec 15th, 2004, 8:09pm, clarence wrote:

Marlin,
Do you have a fundamental problem with conservatives and/or Christians?  Its fine if you do, but you act like we are all idiots or something.  I'm not defending this lady in particular, just wondering what your chip is.  

Casey

No and No.  My problem is with anyone that wants to inflict their brand of personal beliefs on others.  Ya know, FORCIBLY IMPOSE THEIR WILL.  It's that simple.  I don't want to force you to do anything that I believe in and I expect the same in return provided it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Since we're on the subject, I noticed that Bushie seems to be plowing ahead with hos new pet morality hair-brained scheme -- Parental Notification for abortions.  Sounds GREAT doesn't it? Look, the government fukcs absolutely everything it does up.  And I thought the Reps were about less govt????  Now they want to get in your bedroom and into your intimate family affairs???  Listen, I think I hjave a good relationship with my daughter.  If she wants to talk to me about an unwanted pregnancy I would feel honored.  If she didn't I would respect that too.  A FAMILY AFFAIR - PERIOD.  AUTHORITIES DON'T BELONG!!!!!!!!!  Think about it. If a kid doesn't talk with their parents enough concerning every other thing in their life how likely is it that they would be willing to discuss a pregnancy??  The whole notion is insane.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss