Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 8:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Just me and my shadow... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Just me and my shadow...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Just me and my shadow...  (Read 809 times)
Melissa

Email

Re: Just me and my shadow...
« Reply #25 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 10:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Frank, it's fluking you out too!!  Dammit, it is NOT starting!!!! Angry

pfw&dan..

mel
IP Logged
Jeepgun

Email

Re: Just me and my shadow...
« Reply #26 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 1:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thank you, Mel.  hug

For now, "all quiet on the western front." I haven't had so much as a twinge since yesterday evening, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm curious as to what this bodes for the next true cycle, though... Will it be worse? Easier? Longer? Shorter? I guess we'll see. As far as I know, I have probably one more month of pain-free time, before I'm due to start a cycle. If it's coming, bring it on, but let it be short and intense, rather than mild and prolonged.... (If I had my choice...)

I can't imagine what chronics must go through, or how people in cycle right now, are coping with it through the holidays. It just tears my heart out to think of it...  Cry

Anyway, the next four weeks should be very telling. Wouldn't it be great if I didn't get hit with a cycle at all? (If NONE of us EVER did, EVER AGAIN!?!) Wouldn't THAT be the GREATEST Christmas gift EVER??

And then I think, "Well how twisted is THAT? Hoping that the Beast doesn't stomp my eyeball out, and considering it a gift..." Unbelievable...

I'm reminded of an old comic strip... (The World Of Id," or "Id," or "The King Of Id,"Wink I can't remember the name of it... Anyway, the comic shows a French Foreign Legion commander stomping on this guy's right leg everyday. The last one, he's stomping on the guy's left leg, and the guy is lying there in agony and crying, "Sir! You remembered my birthday!!"

Like that.

Undecided
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss