Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 1:59pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My brother is amazing, and I love him to death »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   My brother is amazing, and I love him to death
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My brother is amazing, and I love him to death  (Read 272 times)
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

My brother is amazing, and I love him to death
« on: Dec 19th, 2004, 9:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lots of people on this board have supported me through thick & thin this past year.  You know who you are, you know who I could call or IM through the rough times.  I just want to say thank you.  

But most of all, I want to say thank you to my husband & brother, who have supported me through it all.  We have shared Cristopher's death , my father's death and our own personal tragedies over the past year.  It's now Christmas, and all I can say is I can't asked for a better gift than what my husband, brother and you have given me.  Support.  To that I would say, I am a very lucky girl.  I must have been good again this year, as Santa would say.  

I hope you all find someone that holds you up through the bad times, keeps you sane in the good times, and just makes you feel loved all the time.  

PFDAN's to everyone this Christmas season.  And Merry Christmas & Happy Hanuaka to you all !
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

Re: My brother is amazing, and I love him to death
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2004, 10:14pm »

Nan, you are an amazing woman.

Even through all of your travails of the past year, you have been here for me, and many others.  You have called me on the phone and chewed my ass, laughed with me, and cried with me.

I, and many others here, are the ones that are thanking our lucky stars, to know, and be able to call you a friend, and sister.

May your following years be blessed with good times, close family, and much joy.

Nan Rocks!

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19th, 2004, 11:02pm »

Ditto
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2004, 1:20am »

Sorry for the hard times you been through.  Glad that your brother and husband were there to help pull you through.

Take care sis,

Mark
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2004, 8:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

hug Awesome...
IP Logged
becky8

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2004, 9:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sounds like you are one lucky girl, and one special one too!!! Smiley Merry Christmas!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss