Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 1:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « She was soooo Blonde.............. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   She was soooo Blonde..............
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: She was soooo Blonde..............  (Read 920 times)
don

Email

Re: She was soooo Blonde..............
« Reply #25 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 8:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A blonde is trying to row a boat across a field.  

Another blonde sees her and yells out to her "It's people like you that give us blondes a bad name. I should go out there and smack you,  

But I cant swim.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2004, 8:54am by don » IP Logged
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 9:03am »

ROFL!!

True story: In art class in high school, I was sitting next to this charming blonde girl. Our assignment was to create an Indian motif using colors that would only have been available to primitive American Indians. (I hated that fuckin' project...) Anyway, this girl next to me asks, "Do you think it would be okay to use yellow?" I said, "Yeah, I'm sure they had the color yellow." She replied, totally serious: "Oh yeah: Duck's blood, huh!"

I turned back to her and said, "WHAT!?!?"  Shocked laugh
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #27 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 9:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 21st, 2004, 11:39pm, BarbaraD wrote:
Gee, I hope Nancy C doesn't see this Don. She'll have to call me to "explain" it to her.... Shocked  

Hugs BD

Wow! Great shot Barbara!  

Sorry nancy, we know it ain't true.  

But it was funny as hell.  crackup
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
becky8

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 9:53am »

BUT BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN!!! Grin Grin Grin
At least I do anyway!!!!
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:00am »

Quote:
Sorry nancy, we know it ain't true.  

She already called.
IP Logged
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

« Reply #30 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:11am »

What do you call 5 blondes standing next to each other ?

A wind tunnel.

How about the blonde who drove around the block repeatedly because her turn signal wouldn't shut off?
IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #31 on: Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:39am »

TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
6805 N. LAMAR BLVD. - BOX 4087
AUSTIN, TEXAS 78773-0001
Date: April 29, 1992

TO: All Texas State Safety Inspection Stations
SUBJECT: Automobile Headlight Dimmer Switches

1. Pursuant to Texas Department Of Motor Vehicles Act DMV 294-76892.90, all motor vehicles sold in the State of Texas after September 1, 1992 will be required to have the headlight dimmer switch mounted on the floorboard. The dimmer switch must be mounted in a position accessible to operation by pressing the switch by the left foot. The switch position must be far enough removed from the other foot pedals to avoid inadvertent operation-of-pedal confusion.

2. Included in the above act, and beginning on January 1, 1993, all other vehicles with steering column mounted dimmer switches must be retrofitted with a floorboard mounted dimmer switch of the type described above. The steering column mounted dimmer switch must be disabled or removed. Vehicles which have not made this change will fail the Texas State Safety Inspection.  

3. It is recognized that this requirement will cause some hardship for the driving public. However, this change is being made in the interest of public safety. Texas DMV Act 294-76892.90 will revert all Texas motor vehicles to the prevalent dimmer system in use prior to the influx of foreign market vehicles. A recent study entitled "Initiation Sequence In Texas Nighttime Highway Traffic Accidents", was conducted jointly by the Texas Department Of Public Safety, The Texas Department Of Motor Vehicles and The Transportation Research Department Of The University Of Texas. It has shown that 95% of all Texas nighttime highway accidents are caused by a blonde getting her foot caught in the steering wheel.  

Something very similar to this was read to us at  a morning inspection when I was stationed at Whitemon Air Force Base, MO.  The officer that read it to us was never known to actually have a sense of humor, so we were all groaning and bi+ching, believing every word until the last sentence.  We all about split a gut laughing.  All, that is, except for the one blonde girl who actually believed it.  It took her a minute to realize it was just a joke, which of course made it all the funnier!

Gator
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss