Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 8:00pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Mayor of Palm Springs »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Mayor of Palm Springs
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Mayor of Palm Springs  (Read 1691 times)
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

Re: The Mayor of Palm Springs
« Reply #25 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nice job folks well done once again. This man NEEDS help and WE are just the ones to give it to him. Then we can see if he can help us. MHO
Leesa  

PS: sending my email tonight!! From a supporters side of things. HEHEHEHEE Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 7:59pm »

don said:  

Quote:
It might be a better idea to offer him help before trying to press the guy into service.

Maybe he doesn't want to be a poster child. Maybe he just wants some support and treatment suggestions like any other sufferer.

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 12:26pm, Margi wrote:
nicely done, Donald.  I think you've just surpassed your previous record of profoundness, profundity?, well said stuff.

I gotta agree wit' ya.

sorry, Not4 - I think the old boot's got a good point here.

yep...yer probably BOTH right..... but it's SENT....

and I could give a flyin'...... if he's purple, got an eye in his ear, likes sheeps or jeeps, or .....whaddevah.... I gave the guy a couple links and a guarantee......  

if he shows up in ANY capacity, I'm pretty sure he'll be better off than before..... and if NOT....

hell, I tried...
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
don

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 10:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Well we know one thing for sure.

He's already better off than Sonny Bono.
IP Logged
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 9:21am »

trying to get through the filterers

Dear Sir,
     This email is intended for Mr. Ron Oden however, if is to be screened by a staff member I would ask that this information be passed along.
 But first a short note. As a non sufferer of Clusterheadaches, which I assume that you are, it is impossible for you to understand the extreme pain that this malady causes. It is a relatively rare discorder that is not yet well understood www.clusterheadaches.com is a private message board devoted to the treatment of clusterheadaches. Based on the newspaper reports of Mr. Oden's migrain/clusterheadaches diagnosis it would appear that Mr. Oden's doctors are not well informed about CH. This is unfortunatley not unusual, hence the improtance of the clusterheadache site.  

Dear Mr. Oden,
     I am sure by now that you have received a number of emails from members of www.clusterheadaches.com Please feel free to  browse through the site as a guest. You will not be required to sign in or otherwise divulge your identity. You will find an endless amount of information related to clusterheadaches. This site was initiated by a sufferer a number of years ago and is dedicated soley to the treatment of Clusterheadaches and the support of clustreheadache sufferers. The information provided by this site is routinely used to educate and inform sufferers and doctors about clusterheadaches
     We all know what it is to be looked at strangely and misunderstood  by nonsufferers. Rest assured that you are not alone.

Welcome Aboard

Robert Lawrence
aka karma
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss