Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 3:28am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « We lost another good member... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   We lost another good member...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: We lost another good member...  (Read 1024 times)
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

Re: We lost another good member...
« Reply #25 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 2:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 2:38pm, nani wrote:

Stop baiting me...and yes with my reply I know it's working...marlin, when and if I see you in Dallas I promise I will promptly BREAK your leg. Maybe ALL of them.  Angry

Nani, I wanna be there just to see that!   I have to start saving my money from now.  Can't miss this for the world!

Langa  Grin
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

161860987 161860987   kirk_jones511   krkevrtt
Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:00pm »

Nani:
Just break seven of them. That way he can still sign the reciepts for the drinks he's buying you. cowboy
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:10pm »

Glad to see you're back kid and I'm glad to see it wasn't Frank's poetry that drove you away too. We humor the poor dope which is really a small price to pay

WB,

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:14pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:00pm, Kirk wrote:
Nani:
Just break seven of them. That way he can still sign the reciepts for the drinks he's buying you. cowboy

Hey, I decide who I buy drinks for!  I haven't ruled nani out yet but you're OFF THE LIST! And stay away from my legs.  I have standards!!!
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 6:07pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 11:38am, nani wrote:
She was not in cycle when she was here. She was very active in posting. She appeared to have liked it here. And now she's gone. The way things are going here sometimes lately...I can't help but think someone really offended her.  Cry

Nani... Welcome to the Message Board, this happens all the time... everyone comes for different reasons.  Some come here when in cycle stay get lots of support and leave.  Some come and hang around get support/ or support others make friends stay for years.  Some come hang around post alot...or not and for what ever reason  leave... A message board is what it is... Several personalities... Several cliques... Friends... once in a while an ENEMY... Ya gotta take what you need and leave the rest... If I left everytime things didnt go my way or because I was offended by something that someone said... I would be gone, gone, gone... but as it sits Ive been here goin on 4+ years.  Everyday!!! except random Lenten seasons.  I am here for the cause. Sometimes there is so much sillyness and arguing that we forget what we are really here for... But that is just what living in America is all about... freedom. I don't post to stuff I don't like... If she is using guest status she is still posting... whether she is guest or not she is still here... This board has always been the same.  Not one individual will change it except DJ... Leaving never changes anything here.  Hanging around might...sorry your are hurt that your friend left but hang around and see how things work... there are many people that I miss dearly that were here in the beginning days......... Ree
(((Modified for punctuation...not my best suit...)))
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2004, 6:21pm by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #30 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 6:50pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 6:07pm, Ree wrote:

Nani... Welcome to the Message Board, this happens all the time... everyone comes for different reasons.  Some come here when in cycle stay get lots of support and leave.  Some come and hang around get support/ or support others make friends stay for years.  Some come hang around post alot...or not and for what ever reason  leave... A message board is what it is... Several personalities... Several cliques... Friends... once in a while an ENEMY... Ya gotta take what you need and leave the rest... If I left everytime things didnt go my way or because I was offended by something that someone said... I would be gone, gone, gone... but as it sits Ive been here goin on 4+ years.  Everyday!!! except random Lenten seasons.  I am here for the cause. Sometimes there is so much sillyness and arguing that we forget what we are really here for... But that is just what living in America is all about... freedom. I don't post to stuff I don't like... If she is using guest status she is still posting... whether she is guest or not she is still here... This board has always been the same.  Not one individual will change it except DJ... Leaving never changes anything here.  Hanging around might...sorry your are hurt that your friend left but hang around and see how things work... there are many people that I miss dearly that were here in the beginning days......... Ree
(((Modified for punctuation...not my best suit...)))

Hi Ree!

I replied right after Nani posted this thread.  I never actually left...deleted my profile by mistake.  I'm here to stay.   Grin

Have a great holiday!

Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 6:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 23rd, 2004, 3:10pm, Charlie wrote:
Glad to see you're back kid and I'm glad to see it wasn't Frank's poetry that drove you away too. We humor the poor dope which is really a small price to pay

WB,

Charlie

deal2 I'll be sure to write MORE!!  laugh Kiss
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 23rd, 2004, 7:03pm »

Cool and look how many posted before I could get mine up you were probably posting when I was gettin dinner ready and hadn't hit the post button LOL... glad you were just dopey and goofed................ lolol... stick around... love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss