Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 5:30pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Top 10 things I hate about CH's »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Top 10 things I hate about CH's
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Top 10 things I hate about CH's  (Read 911 times)
sappygirl13
New Board Newbie
USA 

sappygirl13
Email

Top 10 things I hate about CH's
« on: Dec 24th, 2004, 5:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here's my top 10 things I hate about CH's more so than the pain!!

10) the fact that i sometimes can't take care of myself
9) that i can't be in school finishing my degree
Cool that people look at you in disbelief
7) that i feel scatter brained most of the time
6) that i can't be independent
5) that i miss out on so many family/friend functions
4) that i fear doing EVERYTHING for fear of setting them off
3) that i feel weak for letting them break me down
2) that the only real thing i question about getting married is if he'll ever tire of picking up my slack
1) that when i visit the doctor...my mom says...please we hafta figure something out...it's rare you ever see her smile anymore.

Sorry about the saddening post...these emotions come with the holiday...i missed Thanksgiving so I'm praying to be okay for Christmas...
Merry Christmas all...wishing you all safe and pf holidays!!
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: Top 10 things I hate about CH's
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 5:21am »

Bless your heart, Sweetie....

Yes, CH is a terrible, terrible affliction.  

I am not a sufferer but am a supporter having been married to a chronic clusterhead for going on 12 years.
I married him knowing he was chronic and ya know something.....it doesn't stop us from loving each other and having a good, happy marriage.  Yes, it gets rough sometimes but love and hope keeps you going.  Live your life the best ya can....enjoy the PF times to the very fullest....fight the best with all you've got and he won't rule or ruin your life....accept the love from your darlin'....it will help you in your battle.

Have a Merry Christmas....

Wishing you well,

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
john_d

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 8:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I had company last night and began shadowing for a hit around 9:45 and I had to shuffle them out the door.  I had an expression on my face that left them concerned with questions I did not have time to answer, it was time to dance.  At 10:30 I was fine but they were gone.  

The thing is, after a hit is done and I am pf, it's like I am totally free, I can really relax.   I came here and harrassed don a little but otherwise I was really bored, nothing to do but watch TV and  sleep
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2004, 8:48am by john_d » IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 8:54am »

Sad   hug
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
don

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 9:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

There are ways to accomplish number 9.
IP Logged
sappygirl13
New Board Newbie
USA 

sappygirl13
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 12:11pm »

I had an expression on my face that left them concerned with questions I did not have time to answer, it was time to dance.  At 10:30 I was fine but they were gone.  

John...i'm sorry to hear that you were in pain.  I think that's a big thing too...everyone ALWAYS wants to be around.  And with my friends...I never really talked about my HA's.  I think sometimes that was unfair of me...if I want them to understand when I'm absent...maybe they should know a little of what I'm going thru.  So I"ve recently made some information available (ie: posting this webpage for my friends to read) if they feel they wanna venture in that direction.  

As far as school Don...it's really notta option for me right now.  I recently did a 9 month program for a Surgical Technologist (I went to school....so I could make money to go back to school to finish my degree) and it was the hardest thing I did.  Luckily I had an incredible teacher that did research CH's when she found out that I had them and was understanding...therefore when I wasn't up to par in school...she totally worked with me and didn't quite tally all my absenses (10 and you were kicked outta the program)...but I was fortunate to have a teacher like that.
IP Logged
sappygirl13
New Board Newbie
USA 

sappygirl13
Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 12:15pm »

whoops...sorry jackie...thanks for the advice...I definitely won't be lett'n him go...lol...he's everything to me...and nani..thanks for the hug!!

Happy HOlidays Everyone!!
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 1:26pm »

You can find a way to go to school if it is just the CH that is effecting it.......

I managed through undergrad & Graduate school while dealing with these monsters without treatment.
the only fear I had/have is going back for a Ph.D because there are no "excuses".....

You can do it!!! Stay strong friend!

Let's talk....drop me a PM

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss